All Shall Be Well: a spread for Comfort

Luna's Crone

But isn't it worthwhile to imagine for a while that it could be true?

A spread for comfort follows-- religious belief not necessary.

All Shall Be Well: a spread for Comfort​

******************1 *****************2 ************************

************************* 3 *****************************

1- All Shall Be Well--what is something I should know, that will give me comfort right now?

2- And All Manner of Thing Shall Be Well--what will be set to right in my tumultuous world?

3- A Wish for Rest and Peace--what will "enclose me in rest and peace" in future trying times?

Thank you. I am trying this later to night for my husband using his deck. it should be interesting.

nord_drache

Interesting how once more this spread came to mind especially since I seem to be going through one of those depression invoked doldrums . . .

Once again it reminded me of my strengths, gifts and future positives. The marvel of the tarot and this spread that keeps amazing me is how appropriate and timely is the advice.

Once more Chiriku . . . Thanks for crafting it.
Jim

Cocobird55

This is one of my favorite spreads.

Chiriku

All Shall Be Well

Dear Friends,

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum will be closing today (thank you to all who have been so kind in contacting me to let me know, with a special shout-out to danieljuk; your thoughtfulness really moved me and if I have not yet emailed or PM'ed you, I will do so shortly).

According to the original post date, it was only 4 years ago that I created All Shall Be Well. In that time, I have heard from many people telling me how much they enjoy and use the spread. I've created many spreads in my 20 years as a tarotist and can safely say this gained a wider audience than the rest.

If you are experiencing anxiety over the closing of this seminal tarot community, why not dust off All Shall Be Well and take it for a spin on the subject?

For my part, when I opened the first Private Message telling me of the shutdown, I was initially seized by anxiety and a feeling of great loss.

But, curiously, as the day wore on, this feeling abated as I realized I was being given a golden opportunity to grapple with the C-word ("change"), and with loss. Suddenly, I felt a sense of lightness and even relief-- "If AT [i.e. the online tarot world as we all know it, and have known it for 15 years in some cases] can shut down and I can handle it, I can endure and even thrive after other 'bad' changes, too."

I really do believe that "All shall be well" for the tarot community of the world, and that I shall see you all again on one or more of the various forums I hear are arising around the Internet.

Until we meet again,

Chiriku

danieljuk

Thank you Chiriku, I really wanted to contact everyone who might not know what was going on because I would hate it if someone came back to find it all archived and closed :( no hurry on reply, don't worry. Glad you returned!

Thank you for this spread, it has given me comfort many times over the years! I will do it over the weekend when the forum is closed to give me comfort again. thank you friend :) :heart:

Chiriku

Thank you Chiriku, I really wanted to contact everyone who might not know what was going on because I would hate it if someone came back to find it all archived and closed :( no hurry on reply, don't worry. Glad you returned!

Thank you for this spread, it has given me comfort many times over the years! I will do it over the weekend when the forum is closed to give me comfort again. thank you friend :) :heart:

Hello, friend! I'm so glad our interaction together is the last (or among the last; others please join) communication in this thread.

I'm touched and very gratified that my spread has added to your life.

I wonder if we can open a group reading thread in one of the other forums for those who want to do All Shall be Well about Aeclectic closing down...not sure if that would be in poor taste, as if we're using a new (to us) forum to vent about another site's closing.

But, we can have such a thread for general purposes anyway, if people are amenable to it-- i.e. a thread for people to post their All Shall Be Well readings for themselves if they feel like it.

I'm on Little Fang and on Cartomancy Forum so far.