Tarot Figure toys..

starlightexp

Wow... I loved the lego tarot lady. I found it on ebay too and it costs a bit more expensive at £10. The problem is, the figure is holding a card which I dislike the most, The Tower. If that was the world instead, I would definitely go for it :D

They should have done the High Priestess

gregory

Wow... I loved the lego tarot lady. I found it on ebay too and it costs a bit more expensive at £10. The problem is, the figure is holding a card which I dislike the most, The Tower. If that was the world instead, I would definitely go for it :D
Mine has two cards - Tower and Sun. If that helps !

celticnoodle

This. It's like those indiegogo projects where the person gets the money in dribs and drabs, starts work - doesn't get enough to complete and no-one ends up with anything.

I don't even want these though; I REALLY can't see the point. I like the figure I HAVE. She cost me about $2, as I recall. Now a set of majors like her, I'd go for :joke:

Oh my - they release a new system of tarot magick.... :bugeyed: They are a totally new world.

I think in the timeline of OTT claims, this ranks - rather high...

I have the same one that Gregory has here. Paid a bit more then $2.00, but less then $10.00 I know. I don't think I need anymore, as I'm happy with this one I have

Ace

The lego fortuneteller is wonderful! And they have a set of MERMAIDS (and a merman!) I love mermaids.

barb

nicky

Mine has two cards - Tower and Sun. If that helps !

mine too - after all this chit chat I had to go find her - had to buy a new office desk so had stashed all my tchotchkes - now she is happily back on the deck

Vixxia

I found the website for the tarot figures first, and then came over here to see what other people were saying.

I was very slightly tempted to start collecting them, but a) I'm not a huge fan of the RWS deck, although a lot of mine are RWS based, so having a series of figures from a deck I don't own and don't particularly enjoy made no sense, b) there's no way I'd be able to paint them to the sort of standard I'd like them to look, although I have enough Warhammer friends who I could probably persuade to do it for me, and c) it's a lot of money, even when spread out over a period of time.

Having done the High Priestess and the Magician, with the Tower 'created out of sequence as an initial comparison of a “non-character” figure (such as the Wheel) against the character figures (such as the Hanged Man)', the makers are now going on to design the rest of the Majors in order. So I think what I'm going to do is wait until my three favourite Majors have been made (Moon, Death, Star), see what they look like, only buy if I like that look, and get a friend to paint them for me.