What deviation to use?

zayats

Being in a similar state, I would suggest that Moon means your fears, so perhaps you need to deal with them first. Fears and everything that's hidden or that you don't want to think about. It can be useful to ignore some issues and normally you should to some extent, but too much of it can result in a blockage and things can just seem flat etc., like there's loss of emotion. So perhaps tarot is saying you can't move on until you have, at least partly, dealt with the causes of what's bringing you down.

Annabelle

Moderator Note

Remember, folks, that this thread is in the Divination forum, and therefore not the place to discuss meanings/readings of tarot cards.

If you wish to seek input and ideas regarding how the Moon card can be read, for instance, the right place for that discussion is in Using Tarot Cards.

So please, here in this thread, keep the discussion focused on other (non-card based) forms of divination.

Posts that focus solely on tarot may be removed or edited by the moderating team.

Annabelle, co-moderator of Divination

kipahni

okay just thinking outside the box
For some reason I always think of the Neitzsche "And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
I guess because the moon is immersing and dark and it is inevitable you submerge yourself into something enough you can become it.
and also
"In the dark night of the soul, bright flows the river of God." St. John of the Cross
Illumination can be given even in these darkest times

That all being said the moon leads us to those dark still moments in our soul. Some refer to this as the subconscious, your truth lays there. Confront this dark side. This shadow side.

Perhaps some tools that may help with this, hypnosis, centering meditations or mantras that affirm your spirit. If you are into ritual, water or moon rituals might resonate with you at this time (many paths use baptism, mikvah, holy water, submerging, purifying with water) Example of Moon rituals involving sabbats or rosh codesh.

The moon is saying to you confront that which is stopping you from following your bliss.
You are worth it.

bluelagune

Remember, folks, that this thread is in the Divination forum, and therefore not the place to discuss meanings/readings of tarot cards.

If you wish to seek input and ideas regarding how the Moon card can be read, for instance, the right place for that discussion is in Using Tarot Cards.

So please, here in this thread, keep the discussion focused on other (non-card based) forms of divination.

Posts that focus solely on tarot may be removed or edited by the moderating team.

Annabelle, co-moderator of Divination

Thanks.

Goth suggested I payed attention to things in everyday life. Moon was not only in my tarot but my neighbour out of the blue showed me the moon. There was moon during the day. Every time I look at the sky: day or night I see moon. So Im wondering why?

bluelagune

Being in a similar state, I would suggest that Moon means your fears, so perhaps you need to deal with them first. Fears and everything that's hidden or that you don't want to think about. It can be useful to ignore some issues and normally you should to some extent, but too much of it can result in a blockage and things can just seem flat etc., like there's loss of emotion. So perhaps tarot is saying you can't move on until you have, at least partly, dealt with the causes of what's bringing you down.

Thank you. However, its not just tarot card. Its in everyday life that the moon appears.

As to fears, you are right. I stayed in a very toxic environment for very long and have caused myself a lot of damage. I have lots of fears but now working past them. Reserching, testing different methods to access my hidden sides. I have learned to forgive someone to not carry the burden of pain. I have looked at my ignorrance self protection that made me stuck in beautiful but useless place. Now I need to find my drive and my passion. I need to see that spark on the horizon to go towards. Im just not sure what that spark is now.
Thats why Im asking what other methods I can try.

bluelagune

okay just thinking outside the box
For some reason I always think of the Neitzsche "And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
I guess because the moon is immersing and dark and it is inevitable you submerge yourself into something enough you can become it.
and also
"In the dark night of the soul, bright flows the river of God." St. John of the Cross
Illumination can be given even in these darkest times

That all being said the moon leads us to those dark still moments in our soul. Some refer to this as the subconscious, your truth lays there. Confront this dark side. This shadow side.

Perhaps some tools that may help with this, hypnosis, centering meditations or mantras that affirm your spirit. If you are into ritual, water or moon rituals might resonate with you at this time (many paths use baptism, mikvah, holy water, submerging, purifying with water) Example of Moon rituals involving sabbats or rosh codesh.

The moon is saying to you confront that which is stopping you from following your bliss.
You are worth it.

Well I have tryed the self image projection (ie: chistal ball) and got pirots. Which means I have people around me that have hijacked my life. That is true but if I can find my passion again, these people will have little influence. So that spark ... I want it back.

bradford

The third standard deviation if you want to be a true deviant.