3 of Swords, High priestess and Reversed 10 of cups

Wheeler5

So I recently was involved in a big blow-up with someone and one of the things I wanted to know was what to expect from them in the future. I used my entire deck and in the outcome position as to what to expect I received the reversed page of cups, 3 of swords, high priestess, and reversed 10 of cups. The reversed page of cups I took to be the person I had the falling out with as I view the page as being very immature emotionally and impulsive. The 3 of swords I took to mean heartbreak and paired with the high priestess I see her as secrets. The reversed 10 of cups I see as more drama. With all of these combined in the future position could it mean that there will be more heartbreak relating to this person due to secrets? I know how to read the cards separately but sometimes get confused when putting them together. I hope this makes sense. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect with them in the future since our last interaction was so bad. To me it just looks like more drama and heart break due to their immaturity.

rwcarter

Getting to the heart of the matter (3S) regarding something that isn't currently known (HP - not necessarily a secret, but it could be the other shoe that needs to drop) leading to being completely drained emotionally (10C Rx, which could also suggest the end of the relationship).

Rodney

tarot_quest

Getting to the heart of the matter (3S) regarding something that isn't currently known (HP - not necessarily a secret, but it could be the other shoe that needs to drop) leading to being completely drained emotionally (10C Rx, which could also suggest the end of the relationship).

Rodney

Hi Rodney,

I know that there are other threads on the 3 of swords, but with your interpretation here, I was wondering if you already had 3 of swords which really ended up like ''going to the heart of the matter''? If so, do you remember a concrete example? I am asking because when I pulled this card lately, I only had painful events coming up.

I hope that I am not out of topic, but your interpretation made me curious! :)

rwcarter

Hi Rodney,

I know that there are other threads on the 3 of swords, but with your interpretation here, I was wondering if you already had 3 of swords which really ended up like ''going to the heart of the matter''? If so, do you remember a concrete example? I am asking because when I pulled this card lately, I only had painful events coming up.

I hope that I am not out of topic, but your interpretation made me curious! :)
I rarely remember specific readings I've done (which is why I have them saved for the most part). But getting to the heart of the matter comes from the RWS image of the card. The three swords pierce the heart aka get to the heart of the matter. That can often be painful and lead to heartache, but doesn't always have to do that. Remember Swords are also about communication in addition to conflict, so getting to the heart of the matter follows along the communication angle of the suit.

Rodney

headincloud

3 of Swords, High priestess and Reversed 10 of cups

There's 2 cards of emotional upset linked to events yet to unfold. The rest of the spread should tell you what the events might be.