Marcel Marseille!

BSwett

After a long search I was able to find this through Pyro Skin in Ukraine. Since they are going through hell out there, it took a couple of months to finally arrive here, but now that I have it I'm super amazed at how fantastically lovely this deck is.
It's a hand drawn Grimaud with a very different color scheme. I'm not a color traditionalist at all, so the amount of greens and alternative tones doesn't bug me; I actually love it. The card stock is thin but nice, the backgrounds are creamy and easy on the eyes.

Have not heard much about this particular deck but I can tell that we are gonna be great friends.

image post

shaveling

Hooray! You finally got your tattoo deck! Good for you! (I like the blue contents in the cups: water, I suppose, instead of the usual red for wine.)

greatdane

oh Congrats BSwett! It's lovely!

Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Laura Borealis

Beautiful! I love the backs and the colors (like you, I'm not a stickler for traditional colors). Congratulations on getting it. :)

BSwett

Hooray! You finally got your tattoo deck! Good for you! (I like the blue contents in the cups: water, I suppose, instead of the usual red for wine.)

Couldn't have done it without your help Shaveling!

The photo I posted really doesn't do it justice. It way more delicate than it looks. The lines are clean and the colors fantastic. I LOVE this deck!

kalliope

Wonderful colors! I like redrawn TdMs, too. It's a shame it's not more readily available. It looks smaller, is it?

Congrats and enjoy!

BSwett

Wonderful colors! I like redrawn TdMs, too. It's a shame it's not more readily available. It looks smaller, is it?

Congrats and enjoy!

Yes, it's a pocket size deck.