The invisible tarot

Wendywu

I have En terEx It (vol 1) and Tarology as well as the Minds Eye ebook. Volume 2 of En terEx It is in my basket at Amazon.

Also I have the Tarology DVD and enjoyed it very much.

I think the ebook "Looking at the Marseilles Tarot" and the book "Tarology" are the best so far. I love the Tarology book - it makes me think, laugh, scratch my head in confusion and have blinding "Ohhhhhh" moments and sometimes all in the same paragraph :)

I don't have the ebook you linked to - The Invisible Tarot. I probably will though, next month - thank you for the link!

jean bosco

I have En terEx It (vol 1) and Tarology as well as the Minds Eye ebook. Volume 2 of En terEx It is in my basket at Amazon.

Also I have the Tarology DVD and enjoyed it very much.

I think the ebook "Looking at the Marseilles Tarot" and the book "Tarology" are the best so far. I love the Tarology book - it makes me think, laugh, scratch my head in confusion and have blinding "Ohhhhhh" moments and sometimes all in the same paragraph :)

I don't have the ebook you linked to - The Invisible Tarot. I probably will though, next month - thank you for the link!

Hi Wendy :)
Yes, I came to know about Enrique accidentally thru his DVD which I purchased only because of its titel which made me curious. Now I really want to lern about his approach to the tarot - that is probably what I was looking for in the tarot, I believe. I am a musician and such a way of looking at the cards is really awesome. I also ordered the Dodal already - should come next week. :))
Are there any exercises in the 2 tarot books from enrique you mentioned? Which one would be better to start with?

Richard

Just an observation. Enrique may not be altogether consistent with his anti esoteric stance regarding tarot, but you never know for sure. Consider his apparently scathing denunciation of the Grimaud tarot, one of the reasons of which is that Paul Marteau made the Fool's dog pink instead of blue. According to Enrique, the dog should be blue, because this is the color of the sky, and the card refers to an esoteric doctrine about a return path to Sirius, the Dog Star (which I seem to recall was promoted by Philippe Camoin). Maybe all this was tongue in cheek, but who knows?

Irischacha

I have the book Tarology, but does anyone know if the ebook contains different material? Was the ebook included in Tarology?

Wendywu

I have Tarology and the ebook. They are different :)

If I were you, I'd do the Seekers exercises here. The blog he refers to no longer exists; he has removed most of his web presence. As far as I can tell only the MindsEye site sells his ebook now. He is on facebook but there is no point looking on the web for his old sites as they are no longer his, nor do they contain any of his work. Some have been taken over by others, some are just dormant and empty but nearly everything he wrote has been taken down from the net.

The Seekers exercises refer to his blog so I emailed EE and asked if he still had access to his old blog material but he doesn't. He did say that the information is contained within Tarology :). And read with the cards - as much as you can - play with them, whatever, but most of all - read with them. Look for the eye rhymes and connections.

One very useful thread was when Herzog and LeFanu's were discovering EyeRhymes in the Dodal (be in the TdM section) - that's a good one to read :)

jean bosco

I have Tarology and the ebook. They are different :)

If I were you, I'd do the Seekers exercises here. The blog he refers to no longer exists; he has removed most of his web presence. As far as I can tell only the MindsEye site sells his ebook now. He is on facebook but there is no point looking on the web for his old sites as they are no longer his, nor do they contain any of his work. Some have been taken over by others, some are just dormant and empty but nearly everything he wrote has been taken down from the net.

The Seekers exercises refer to his blog so I emailed EE and asked if he still had access to his old blog material but he doesn't. He did say that the information is contained within Tarology :). And read with the cards - as much as you can - play with them, whatever, but most of all - read with them. Look for the eye rhymes and connections.

One very useful thread was when Herzog and LeFanu's were discovering EyeRhymes in the Dodal (be in the TdM section) - that's a good one to read :)

Thank you!

Irischacha

I would second this very good advice, Wendywu, which you also made to me a few weeks ago. I am midway through he seekers exercises and my whole approach is changing. Thank you again! :)