TOADies Anonymous.

decan

Yes, but I just have a small collection, nothing too much.
I read lately in Tarot Reversals that Mary Greer connects "the inveterate collector" with the 8 of Cups reversed, I just mention it in this thread!

Nemia

8 of Cups? That's unexpected - the 9 of Cups is my candidate for the collector and completionist ;-)

decan

8 of Cups but reversed only. She doesn't speak about the inveterate collector for the position upright.
The 9 of Cups is probably for an inveterate collector more happy to be so :)

rylla

I've got the Singing Serpent. Most conveniently I completely forgot about TODDIES and about all my restrictions (to the self) re. buying new decks JUST until I ordered it. Then I remembered: oops! weren't I supposed to take it easy with buying new decks this year?!? Oh, well...it slipped my mind. After all I don't get any younger! :D

CharlotteK

I've got the Singing Serpent. Most conveniently I completely forgot about TODDIES and about all my restrictions (to the self) re. buying new decks JUST until I ordered it. Then I remembered: oops! weren't I supposed to take it easy with buying new decks this year?!? Oh, well...it slipped my mind. After all I don't get any younger! :D
I pushed TOADies to back of my conscience and sang La La La whilst I ordered the Tarot of Trees deck and book kit. I gulped at the shipping cost, hit PayPal then closed my browser quickly. I only have 2 left for the whole of 2017. Tarot Decoratif must be one of them if still available. Aaargh. Thus is harder than I thought!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Cocobird55

Ordered the Distant Past. I fell in love with it. Just looking at scans makes me feel peaceful.

Padma

Rawr! Stop me before I shop again! :mad:

I had zero issues resisting decks all last year, and suddenly I have gone mad! Mad, I tell you! :joke:

G6

Woa, tarot binge. 2017 is off to a bad start. 5 decks in 1 week.

Maybe keeping a running tally for the year will help.

mercuryempress

Woa, tarot binge. 2017 is off to a bad start. 5 decks in 1 week.

Maybe keeping a running tally for the year will help.

Yep I'm on 3 :(

I just sent others to the Toadies Thread and yet here I am.....

good news is that I'm becoming pickier and pickier; as long as nobody makes a deck I just have to have

EmpressArwen

2 decks on the way. Sigh.

I have about 35 in my Amazon wish list and then 2 that aren't sold on Amazon. Must. Control. Myself.

**just did the math...I have about a $1500 wishlist right now....no. just no.**