Marseille 3-card combinations

Herzog

Bernice said:
Looking at the way you view these cards, I wonder if the daughter is abroad or far away (World card)?

Bee :)

Yes... abroad at school or maybe traveling through Europe after graduation

Bernice

Herzog said:
Yes... abroad at school or maybe traveling through Europe after graduation
Still considering this view :). I now wonder if the daughter is 'living in another world' to that of the mother, doing her own thing which is outside the mothers experience - or one which the mother may disapprove of (5 swords)?

Herzog

Bernice said:
Still considering this view :). I now wonder if the daughter is 'living in another world' to that of the mother, doing her own thing which is outside the mothers experience - or one which the mother may disapprove of (5 swords)?

I do get the feeling of the mom wanting her daughter to come home. "Disapprove" is a good way to put it. Daughter may be expressing herself in ways which make her mom unhappy. Maybe she's too liberated for mom's old fashioned or conservative ways. If this scenario was accurate it would be further compounded by the nakedness of daughter who is seen dancing... this would surely meet with the disapproval of the fully clothed and conservative/sensitive mom.

Bernice

World + Queen Cups + 5 Swords.

If this scenario was accurate it would be further compounded by the nakedness of daughter who is seen dancing... this would surely meet with the disapproval of the fully clothed and conservative/sensitive mom.
True :laugh:!

I'm approaching this combination as the 'conditions of travel'.
Method: The number-quality.

The trump sets the focus: The World! So I'm thinking sea or air or trekking for miles.... or, Orient Express?

Q. Cups: Suit of pleasure(s) + (Queen) a maternal quality = Comfort is paramount.

5 Swords: Suit of order, disipline, etc. + (5) self-determined = A pre-determined route.

Due to the Queen of cups, comfort & leisure, I think this is sea cruise with ports of call.

Herzog

Other ways of looking at this:

Stressed, she longs to escape to some exotic place... or maybe a trip to the zoo

She's the stewardess serving drinks to first class travelers. Maybe their highfalutin ways get under her skin

Jasmeen

World: The girl is pure, young, she is playing with two sticks behind the house (animals around). Little girl without any responsibility.

But summer is away, just a distant memory, her last vacation before new school. The girl goes to school where she needs to choose or guess what could be her best way, best tools for self-improvement, self cultivation.

I see the cup-lady as an older teacher with a stick, who gives some hidden (not-yet-revealed) gifts of swords-tools for next life, for maturity. (Knowledge is the best weapon.)

So I see this as a travel for education, the moments of fullness and playing and the need to be quiet and pay attention are too strong, definitelly.

RexMalaki

Deck: Angel Tarot (marseille)
Subject: Travel, journey(s)

World + Queen Cups + 5 Swords.

I start with The World because it is trump and the Queen is looking over at it.

The World is the goal of the work; so, I see here a spiritual quest. On the journey to self realization a being (QoC) who has the knowledge and the experience is encountered who can help figure out what is going on in this deep, unconsciousness - might be a spiritual guide or someone met along the way. But while on the journey all is in chaos (5oS). The traveler's thoughts are here and there and everywhere: nothing seems to make sense - like a dark night of the soul.

Herzog

Are we ready for another one?

Moonbow

I'll have to come back a bit later to join in but enjoy these next three: :)

Deck - Flornoy's Noblet
Situation - Concerns about close family
Please state the method used

10-batons.jpg
queen-coins.jpg
4-coins.jpg

Jasmeen

Just optical:
I feel X Batons as a too tight bounding, too small apartment or too close relationship (imagine 3 kids and sharing one flat with your parents).

It is needed some re-evaluation (Queen), attempt to count and weight financial possibilities in need for looking for a bigger place to live, everyone needs his/her own place for relax.

And it IS possible, because in IIII Deniers I see all parts of the family in their own rooms. This act truly could strengthen the family circle.

Jodorowsky:
X Batons, a need for a change, it is some crisis connected with quarrels and inner aggression.

(Queen) The qeurent needs to relax, have his/her own place to live, resources to use. Some practical dialog with other members is really needed, probably they are experiencing the same discomfort and could help.

And they really COULD, because all of them wish to stay in the same house (under one roof-shield) but wish to re-arrange the space according to higher age of the kids.