Astro~Twist Spread~ Tech Thread

lunalafey

It is about that time...
Where to start... take the card that is in the Aquarius position. This will be the influence of the time wheile the Sun is in that sign.
Look at it and give it some thought. Write the impression you get and what you hope can come of the cards advise or what not. The card could offer advise, or just set the stage. Let the thoughts flow.
Look at the Majors if you have them and see if they create any aspects. this will also be positive and negitive influences upon the card of the month.
Also if the card is associated with air, and other such connections.

After the time has passed, come back and reflect on how the card played out.

WhiteRaven

Would that be the 'Justice' card in my Twist?

Jo's Twist

Which is in the 10th house...is there some kind of formula that you use like for the yearly twist that can make this thing simpilier..I'm serious ...I'm once again in total "duh" mode over here.

:( :confused:

lunalafey

yes, that would be the card in your tenth house.

the secret formula- when the cards where layed out, each one is in a sign. The 'years' first 'month' starts when ever you 'want' to start your year- because we started for a new calander year- we start with Aquarius.
I think it was Mooncat that wanted to start her year on the Solstice, so she's in the middle of her first month already.

I have the 9 of Cups for my first month....this should be interesting....

WhiteRaven

Justice would serve and make more sense in this month though

lunalafey

It may seem that way. I had this issue with Justice and my year cards.
In the end when all was said and done, it made sense. You may be dealing with the Judicial system this month, but those events might be felt more so in the coming month. It a wait and see sort of thing. But get all those thoughts down. Express how it seems to fit the month before- might be something to that.

WhiteRaven

I did a progressed chart for January 13th 2005 in Astro last night...I'm still looking at the chart drawn and have no clue what it all means...this Astrology stuff is way over this girl's head...I think I have a real thick mental block on all of this. I'm really not stupid you know ;)

It just won't "click"...!

lunalafey

astrology can be like that- that's why I tend to back away from it now and then.
don't worry so much about the astrological at this moment.

mooncat2

:)
I've downloaded my progressed chart for the 6 Feb, following your lead, luna - I presume that date is because its the middle of the month.

The cards are making much more sense placed on this. Today I added my cards up - believe it or not , they add to 14 - Temperance which will be my year card after 4 March.

Looking at the little box that shows the planet distribution I see I have gone from an overload of water and little fire in my natal chart to an equal distribution - 3 each .......Temperance , indeed.

I didn't start this month - took note but no fun doing it by yourself :(

lunalafey

astrolocitech

note on progressions & transits and Feb 6th....

It took me a while to figure out where in this thread I mentioned feb 6. Then it dawned on me- astro.com

The concept of a progressed chart is that a day equals a year.
Feb 6 1968 is 37 days from the day I was born. this 37th day equals my 37th year. It's my 'astro-map' of the year. One only really needs to look at the inner planets in these charts.

Transits as I understand it is the current astrological weather compared to the natal.

mooncat2

:)
Well I don't know a whole lot about this - I do know that when I looked at the progressed it gave a totally accurate picture of where I am at present. So I'm sticking with that - everything makes sense. I can see what I've learned from the comparison with the natal and what I need to focus on for the future.