Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

catlin

I really have trouble with male Gemini and Capricorn (especially when they are my bosses).

Gemini ex-boss did not know his limits, thought that he knew all about managing entities (he was an attorney by profession) and was living in his own world of dreams (he did not realize when he was the laughing stock of the whole company) - and the other 2 Capricorn bosses were completely lacking of social behaviour, trying to boss ppl around (not only me, all the others of the staff, too) and they were afraid to end up pennyless (they are greedy and their only interest is MONEY).

Funny enough I had some pretty long friendships with female Capricorn. So what?

sunflowr

rainwolf said:
Don't worry about that...there are 2 othes that voted that didn't post anything.

I chose Taurus and Cancer because I find them a little difficult. I've had bad experiences with the bulls.

Runs away and cries. :'(

just kidding! ;)

(I'm Taurus!)

sunflowr

Cielo said:
LOL, first,- I couldn't help laughing at the descriptions accompanying this poll.....:D :D :D very funny, Rainwolf!!!

I voted Gemini....not because I hate them, heaven forbid,- but seriously,- being a very typical Taurus, ...)

haha! I'm Taurus, with Gemini rising and moon! ;)

sunflowr

sunflowr said:
Runs away and cries. :'(

just kidding! ;)

(I'm Taurus!)

I have/had issues with certain Virgos in my life. So I voted Virgo. But it's just sun sign. We're so much more than that. :)

Sophie

Have any of you had issues with people who share your sun sign?

I have!

Does that denote self-hatred?

Well, you know what I think of sun signs by now...})

(for those who don't yet...:rolleyes: .. I think they are nonsense & reductive as far a guide of character is concerned).

huredriel

Helvetica said:
Have any of you had issues with people who share your sun sign?

I have!

Does that denote self-hatred?

Well, you know what I think of sun signs by now...})

(for those who don't yet...:rolleyes: .. I think they are nonsense & reductive as far a guide of character is concerned).
Yep I have, especially the male of the species LOL ........

feticeira

Helvetica said:
Well, I think Sun signs are a load of bollocks, and I am very glad Dadsnook said so!

I am a Pisces. I see the poll says we are wishy-washy. Feticeira said we have no backbone. WHAT CRAP IS THAT? I do not recognise myself or any Piscean I know in that parody. I hate lying, I am direct, I am bright, clever & occasionally aggressive. I am very imaginative & sensitive- but so are some dear friends of mine who are Aries, Taurus, etc. I don't like hurting people, so I will sometimes try & find tactful ways of saying what I want to say - but not always. Elusive? yes, perhaps. I don't happen to believe my life belongs to anyone but myself & I don't feel the need to account for it to anyone. So if I give evasive answers to "where have you been? what did you do today?", it is not wishy-washy - it means: none of your business, friend. Hopefully you'll take the hint. If you don't, I will be more direct about it.

I did vote for (against!) two signs, because the bare-boned characteristics of those signs I have trouble with. But people are not their sun signs - and I have dear & close friends who were born with the Sun in the signs I voted against. Only when those characteristics show themselves in them do I have trouble - but it's my problem, not theirs!

Helvetica is a stinger ray...

Anyone who thinks Pisces have no backbone obviously has never cooked fish!

I came into this thread and voted because obviously it was humorous, Helvetica said it herself: a parody. I don´t think anyone here is generalizing that *everyone from x sign is this way because I once met someone who was*.
I´m sorry if I hurt you, that was not my intention, nor was it to state that because someone is from a particular sign they´re all the same. I don´t believe that at all, and am usually first to correct people if they come to me asking how this and that sign get along, explaning that it´s not like that. This time though, I thought I´d join the fun without getting technical or theoretical.
We know that´s not how it works at all, and yes, I believe it can be misleading to post such a simplistic view of astrology in this forum, where many advanced astrology things are also discussed. I didn´t think anyone would take it personally though, and I apologize, I know I tend to express myself a little too sharply, in a black or white kind of way, ignoring the many shades of gray.
But I know exactly where you are coming from Helvetica, because I cannot be further away from the phrase in the poll next to my sun sign, cancer (I immediately went like *hey watch it!* when I read "stop crying" :D). And many people here have voted cancer, stating their own reasons for it. I thought it was really funny, because they are stereotypes and I don´t fit in with such traits. My asc. is leo and moon sign aries, that is more than enough to realize that many supposedly cancerian traits are simply not me or could ever be used to describe me, it´s just not the way I go around doing things or reacting to them. Many other factors, just as important, are in play when interpreting astrology.
In fact, "no backbone" or pushover can surely be regarded as typical cancer traits if they are thought of as a result of being oversensitive.
I stand by my bias, I voted 3 sun signs of people I have issues with! That however, does not mean I go around judging everyone because of their sun sign.

autumn star

the sun signs that I seem to get along with the least are - Virgo's, Pisces' and Scorpion's ....
I am a Capricorn sun, so it seems a little strange that I don't tend to get along well with Virgo's.
As for Scorpio's ... they can be really mean ...
and Pisces ... I find to be deceptive (although mostly not on purpose) we just don't relate that well together ...
There have been a few Aquarian's in my life who I don't see eye to eye with too ...

Sophie

feticeira said:
I voted 3 sun signs of people I have issues with! That however, does not mean I go around judging everyone because of their sun sign.
Cool :) I suppose I proved my sensitivity, if not my wishy-washiness (the former I willingly, if regretfully, admit to). My beloved sister is a Cancer...I know ;)

Cathrine

I voted for Aries. I currently work with (supervise) two Aries staff and at one point was supervising three of them. I find them to be headstrong and resistant to doing something other than their own way.

I'm sure I have karmic issues with the one I don't work with any longer - she's my boyfriend's sister, too, so those issues continue on.

I'm a Scorpio with Leo rising and predominantly water signs in my natal chart. Probably why those Aries can get to me so!