question re: small iredescentlike sky blue color stone

LixiPixi

Do you still have the receipt? My local shop actually includes the name of the stone directly on the receipt. (very cool or I'd never remember them!)

Another option is to call the shop where you purchased it and ask them what it is.

Good luck!

LP~

Anatase

Agreed, LixiPixi, if one can call the person they got it from, that could provide useful info.
Opaque, with iridescence coming from within, tumble polished crystal......
Labradorite or spectrolite?

Green Eyed Envy

Hmmm, Green Kunzite or Hiddenite? I know you said the stone is blue, but I'm wondering if maybe it's a light blue/green? Just a guess with info from the Crystal Bible.

KaiMoonshadow

sunshineluvr said:
i have a small iredescentlike sky blue color stone its good for connecting to the angelic realm. does anybody know what its called? its a long shot but i figured i'd ask :) thanks

THIS has really got me stumped! If it was just a sky blue colour, I would've mentioned Celestite, Angelite etc. like most people have already, but the iridescence is confusing me! I just cannot think what it is... Could you post a photo please?

Razordance

Could it be a blue opal?
Doesn't match with what you've been told about it, but physically, maybe...

Guiding Cauldron

i figured it out!!

crikey it took me long enough but the stone is ....ELECTRIC BLUE OBSIDION! :) thansk for all your help and suggestions!!

thorhammer

Photo???

IwannaseeIwannaseeIwannaseeIwannaseeIwannasee!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Kat

MCsea

Guiding Cauldron said:
crikey it took me long enough but the stone is ....ELECTRIC BLUE OBSIDION! :) thansk for all your help and suggestions!!

OH - I LOVE it - wow - you are lucky!

:)