Help with finding a vision clarification spread

winter garden

Last week I had a really powerful vision of my future with someone to whom I am connected as a friend (they may not even see me as a friend). In the vision this person was revealed to me as "the one", and numerous powerful symbols emerged, including references to tarot cards. However, I know that the other person does not see me in this light, and as such I am looking for a spread which can reveal to me the purpose of this vision. What should I be taking away from this experience to help me in life, and especially in love?

Hemera

I would probably design a spread for this myself since this sounds like such a special vision.
I would choose a shape that is meaningful in some way, perhaps one of the symbols you saw?
The questions you could ask include:
-Who is this person to me really? What is the energy s/he represents to me?
-What is the energy of/behind symbol x (-and y and z etc.)?
-Why are there tarot cards in the vision; is there something I should know about me and tarot?
-You posted a few good ones already: "What should I be taking away from this experience to help me in life, and especially in love?" (that´s 2 questions & two cards)
etc.

There is, of course, our Tarot Spreads Index and there are several you could alter to suit your needs.
There is one called Secret Message Spread that I find very interesting. Your vision is like a Secret Message, isn´t it? You can alter the questions first and leave out some questions and replace them with questions about the symbols you saw.

winter garden

Thank you so much for your help. I did do a search for pre-made spreads, but didn't come across the special messages spread for some reason, and that one looks like it could work really well.

It also makes a lot of sense to try and make up my own spread. I'm only very new to reading, but I think it could be quite powerful to use a specific symbol from my vision so I think I'll give it go.

Hemera

Glad I could help :thumbsup: Have fun experimenting.