What Lies Beneath - Guidance Spread

anonymous_artist

This is a new spread I have developed. Would love some feed back? Good & Bad tell me what you think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**********7*******2*******8***********
*************4****1****5**************
**********6*******3*******9***********

1) Who you are. What you represent and your inner life force.

2) The potential which is held within your self.

3) What lies beneath you. The unborn self. Not yet born; still in the womb and developing.

4) What you are aware of at present (conscious self).

5) What you are not aware of at present (sub conscious self).

6) A better mind-set to promote (NOTE: This position is linked to position number 3 in that this can aid the development and influence the unborn self which is yet to emerge).

7) A path to follow and an action to perhaps take.

8) A truth to uncover and guidance from above.

9) What will be unearthed and discovered. The out come as witnessed by the cards (NOTE: position 6 – 3 – 9 are all linked; to help the unborn potential emerge, a way to think and feel to help the development and the eventual emergence of the butterfly from the worm).

EnglishRose

Thank you for posting this anonymous_artist, i've copied it down and am going to try it out tonight. I'll post tomorrow and give you some feedback.
All the best,
Sophie xx

EnglishRose

I'm just posting back to say the spread turned out better than i expected. Over half of the cards were trumps and the cards messages were very clear and powerful. Thanks for this spread and i will definitely be using it again.
Sophie xx

anonymous_artist

awesome. glad to hear the spread was of some use.

Raya

I´ve used this one a few times with interesting results. I noticed that cards #2 and #3 usually come up reversed, which I interpret as meaning that they are aren´t real yet, because they represent potiential and possiblity, instead of how the querent actually is at the moment, it that makes sense. I have had some very intense results that seemed to resonate deeply with the people I was doing the spread for.

Also, I tried using it to ask what lies beneath in regards to one particular thing, eg, someone´s aspirations as a writer or potential in a new career path. I recommend it. :)

Alectra

This is a great spread! I used this last night.. Awesome results!

~Alectra~

inanna_tarot

Found this spread when doing a search for spreads with anxiety - FABULOUS spread! I have really found ways here to move forward, or to at least pick apart the huge TANGLE that is my brain at the moment.

Thank you