Fenestra-5 of Cups

Disa

It was interesting to read what some of you thought about this card in the " least favorite" portion of this study group. I immediately pulled this card just to see what it was all about(I'll let you guys put your take on it here, rather than cutting and pasting, etc). It's quite interesting to me the way we can all interpret things differetly ;).

My first impression of this card was that a man in despair was kneeling to pray with his hands in his lap. It appears that he has a bridge to cross and he's got some thinking to do about his journey.

Azure_Skye

It was interesting to read what some of you thought about this card in the " least favorite" portion of this study group. I immediately pulled this card just to see what it was all about(I'll let you guys put your take on it here, rather than cutting and pasting, etc). It's quite interesting to me the way we can all interpret things differetly ;).

My first impression of this card was that a man in despair was kneeling to pray with his hands in his lap. It appears that he has a bridge to cross and he's got some thinking to do about his journey.

I have love your interpretation of this card!!

Disa

Oh, good! It's been so long since I actually used this deck- I should really get it out again :)