2 of Cups for singles

elena_jaymz

In a simple way it could tell you to go out there and meet new people.
Hi Adriana, thank you :) It can be so, this card gives me a sense of spontaneity and openness to others indeed.

The 2 of cups says about meeting people you connect with and feel a pull to, but also it doesn't give guarantee that this person will be your life partner. So as advice it's to be open emotionally, meet people but be aware of where you are. A meeting like that can lead to romance but maybe just friendship, so don't be "set" on how a new acquaintance will evolve. Some people go on dates and dream of 2,5 kids and the dog and house in the beginning phases. Not saying you do that, just a thought.
You're right, the 2 Cups is about any emotional bond that can lead to a romance as well as to a friendship. Once I even pull it to highlight I really love what I'm studying at university :) Anyway, yes, the important thing is to stay open to feelings and emotions.

Maybe it also says you will meet someone though someone you know.
It could be! Thanks again :)

myrrhmyrrh

I was just reading Mary Greer last night on reversals and she says that an upright 2 of cups might be about the masculine and feminine within yourself, or any other two poles of your personality

I think in this respect it might also mean something about falling in love with yourself, or taking yourself out on dates.... just an idea. Of course MG's is better

elena_jaymz

I was just reading Mary Greer last night on reversals and she says that an upright 2 of cups might be about the masculine and feminine within yourself, or any other two poles of your personality

I think in this respect it might also mean something about falling in love with yourself, or taking yourself out on dates.... just an idea. Of course MG's is better

Hi myrrhmyrrh, thank you. Oh, it could be so as well! So the need to fix first an imbalance within myself, indeed also Barleywine suggested something similar. Thank you!

almalibrarian01

Hi Alma, thank you so much :)

Yes, this card talks about love, something rare indeed.

I agree on these takes, you cannot explain what's going on in a 2 Cups situation, it's just love, it's not rational, it just happens.

I totally agree Alma, I see the 2 Cups exactly in the same way, it's a great advice.

glad it resonated for you Elena! :)