JEAN PIERRE PAYEN 1713 TAROT FOR 2016

DeToX

Hi Yves, thank you for explaining. I'm personally neutral about many of the imperfections you mention, but I'm certainly excited to see your end result. If I may ask, was there any one deck that was used as the basis for most of the cards more than the other decks, for instance the copies from the French Museum of playing cards Issy Les Moulineaux'in France or the Museum of the Game of The Tower of Peiltz in Switzerland that you mentioned? Or did it vary on a card by card basis? Thanks.

Yves Le Marseillais

Questions and answers

Hi Yves, thank you for explaining. I'm personally neutral about many of the imperfections you mention, but I'm certainly excited to see your end result. If I may ask, was there any one deck that was used as the basis for most of the cards more than the other decks, for instance the copies from the French Museum of playing cards Issy Les Moulineaux'in France or the Museum of the Game of The Tower of Peiltz in Switzerland that you mentioned? Or did it vary on a card by card basis? Thanks.

Bonjour Detox,

Frankly the most used was the tarot from the Museum of the Game of The Tower of Peiltz in Switzerland.
His colours are fantastic and his black lines too.
But this deck is not complete and some details shows up from the two other one used: The one from Issy les Moulineaux and the one from Cary Yale Collection.

All in one all decks used played his role plus ... Dodal deck for checking some very small details and also Jean Payen 1743 deck.

When Wilfried and me we work on such an old deck we make a full round up of all our database of historical tarot decks as to avoid any problems.

Four eyes see sometimes more than two eyes and it worked a lot for this deck.

I found a small detail on Four of Coins for exemple that Wilfried did not noticed.

This team working do works also for Wilfried own Tarot that is very close to finish.
Same procedure of work but mainly it remains Wilfried work of course.

When Payen and Madenié version 2016 are issued I will answer to all questions that will surely shows up after everybody got his own deck in hand.

Watch out for my Newsletter N° 5 already issued if you want to get them earlier and with better conditions.

Salutations from Marseille City

DeToX

Thanks very much for the information Yves! Cheers.

Bonjour Detox,

Frankly the most used was the tarot from the Museum of the Game of The Tower of Peiltz in Switzerland.
His colours are fantastic and his black lines too.
But this deck is not complete and some details shows up from the two other one used: The one from Issy les Moulineaux and the one from Cary Yale Collection.

All in one all decks used played his role plus ... Dodal deck for checking some very small details and also Jean Payen 1743 deck.

When Wilfried and me we work on such an old deck we make a full round up of all our database of historical tarot decks as to avoid any problems.

Four eyes see sometimes more than two eyes and it worked a lot for this deck.

I found a small detail on Four of Coins for exemple that Wilfried did not noticed.

This team working do works also for Wilfried own Tarot that is very close to finish.
Same procedure of work but mainly it remains Wilfried work of course.

When Payen and Madenié version 2016 are issued I will answer to all questions that will surely shows up after everybody got his own deck in hand.

Watch out for my Newsletter N° 5 already issued if you want to get them earlier and with better conditions.

Salutations from Marseille City

Yves Le Marseillais

I HAVE A DATE... Don't tell it to my wife

Monday 24th October 2016

Hello all,

I have a date now ! :

Jean Pierre Payen and Pierre Madenié decks will be delivered to my home on:

FRIDAY 25th NOVEMBER coming.

Lucky ones who preordered it/them will be served first and with a reduced price to celebrate this end of year event.

How ?:

Just PM or email me directly your details:

Your email
Your country of living
Your Name and surname
English or French version request.

In reply I will send you my Newsletter N° 5 with is reduced price offer.

Bear in mind that this offer expires on:

MONDAY 31st OCTOBER Midnight (French time)

I prepare parcels for those who ordered and pre-paid.

Salutations from Marseille "Tarots City"

Yves

Attached a picture of first wrapping operations.... Printed and wrapped by your servant.

Attachments

• SAM_8742 - Copie.jpg
    SAM_8742 - Copie.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 212

Yves Le Marseillais

TOMORROW 31st October last day for PREORDER OFFER

Sunday 30th October 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A quick reminder:
Tomorrow is very last day for benefit of Preorder advantages:

Reduced cost
First served
Your deck/s sent early December and delivered befor XMas Feasts.

How ?:

Just PM or email me directly your details:

Your email
Your country of living
Your Name and surname
English or French version request for Newsletter.

In reply I will send you my Newsletter N° 5 with is reduced price offer.

My email is: y.reynaud9@laposte.net

Salutations from Marseille "Tarots City"

Yves

Yves Le Marseillais

Here come the flood

Tuesday 29th Nov. 2016

Hello all passionates,

Last Friday 25th I well received hundred of Payen and Madenié tarots. See pictures attached.

After a hard and loooong week end I just finish my task:

Sending to all those who pre-ordered their deck/s their own End of Year own present.

Now I am fully ready to prepare parcels for those who prefered to wait and see.

I prepare a new Newsletter for 2017 projects... To be issued within two weeks.

Salutations from Provence France

Yves "Tarot Santa Claus"

Attachments

• SAM_8782 - Copie - Copie.jpg
    SAM_8782 - Copie - Copie.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 230
  • SAM_8783.jpg
    SAM_8783.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 221

Astraea

Yves, I am so looking forward to receiving the Payen! Thrilled by this update. Those are great photos.

DeToX

lol that is a whole load of tarot decks :-D

Annush

Tuesday 29th Nov. 2016

Hello all passionates,

Last Friday 25th I well received hundred of Payen and Madenié tarots.

Those Marseilles “boys” are very attractive. Especially J.P.Payen… I think I’m getting fall in love.:D

agviz

That first picture gave me a laugh. And fascinating to see such huge stacks of tarot decks, wow!