A Different Take on the Hierophant

Ruby Jewel

Since you say the Hierophant comes out on his side, that adds a lot more info to this. The Hierophant is Jupiter, ruler of Pisces (as well as Sagittarius). This is a learning experience for you. Through him you come to a series of realizations, insights, and understanding of certain divine principles. He represents the highest spiritual aspects of a love relationship. The relationship is often like a spiritual marriage. I wouldn't try to fit it into any peghole that you have experienced before. It is going to be very different. He is the teacher. Listen and learn, and give up any expectations. It may well be painful as often a relationship is with a Pisces...they tend to put you on a pedestal and idealize you,.....may even decline to soil your purity with sex....which would topple you from your pedestal in his eyes....I have seen more hearts broken by a Pisces man.....the perfect man....I always say, prepare to have your heart broken. When Kahil Gibran wrote "love is for your pruning as well as your growth"....he was describing what love is like with a Pisces man.

Rachx

Oh RubyJewel -that is all so true! It's a spiritual experience sometimes. Particularly sexually and I do understand what you mean about declining sex. I have never known a man like it!

I do have to give up judgements and expectations in this relationship as it's such a different one. I see relationships as learning experiences (for both parties generally) anyway so I can stand (ish) the thought of my broken heart. Predicted by Tarot already sadly [emoji25]but showing very strong friendship post split - he has a lot of female friends who I think most would be with him if they could and could be broken hearted already by him... particularly one woman.

I think I am learning a lot. He has strong morals and ethics and they aren't all the same as mine so there is some pain there. He totally "thinks" with his emotions and can't make any decisions without a lot of prevarication! I help him there I hope. It's definitely interesting, but prepare for that broken heart I will ... (I heard there was plenty more fish in the sea...! [emoji23] although I will be in tatters)

Ruby Jewel

Oh RubyJewel -that is all so true! It's a spiritual experience sometimes. Particularly sexually and I do understand what you mean about declining sex. I have never known a man like it!

I do have to give up judgements and expectations in this relationship as it's such a different one. I see relationships as learning experiences (for both parties generally) anyway so I can stand (ish) the thought of my broken heart. Predicted by Tarot already sadly [emoji25]but showing very strong friendship post split - he has a lot of female friends who I think most would be with him if they could and could be broken hearted already by him... particularly one woman.

I think I am learning a lot. He has strong morals and ethics and they aren't all the same as mine so there is some pain there. He totally "thinks" with his emotions and can't make any decisions without a lot of prevarication! I help him there I hope. It's definitely interesting, but prepare for that broken heart I will ... (I heard there was plenty more fish in the sea...! [emoji23] although I will be in tatters)

I was a roommate with a Pisces man like him for 10 years in NYC...We shared the basement of an old hotel in Greenwich Village......he wound up being a lifelong friend from 1984 until 2011...when he died...I'm not going to put it on here, but it is an unbelievable story...about a year before he died he finally admitted he was a fool... but I had turned it into a friendship years ago....in order to survive. If you feel I can be of any help....and you need it, you can pm me here.

Rachx

Blimey - that's tragic and so romantic - probably just up a Pisces street Thanks for the msg I will do that. Hmmm it's interesting because I have just turned to my RobinWood deck to do a reading based on what we have been discussing here - I will put in on YR xx