Do you have an essential oil diffuser?

MoonGypsy

I have to second this. I love Catamara's products as well! I just got some Sage Resin from her last weekend at the NWTS. Amazing! And, even more potent then just a smudge stick. She is such a magical and wonderful lady. All of her products (oils, resins) are the real deal. My favorite oil from her being Hekate's blend.

It is so lovely that you have been able to purchase from Catamara in person,
dear M! :) i have many of her incenses and oil blends. My 2 favorites are Hekate and
Witch Moon. :) Sage Resin! Sounds absolutely wonderful, i will have to pop over
to her website and see if she has some in stock...:love:

logansandres

I've been using essential oils for a while now. I used to have simple candles, but recently I've decided to get myself a proper diffuser. I've bought an ultrasonic one. I works fine for me, better than candles, it does leak a little, but not too much, so it's not a problem. I really like it. You ceck it out here , the one I've bought is the second one, http://natadviser.com/best-essential-oil-diffuser-2016-2017/
By the way, do you guys buy oils blends or make them yourselves?

Amsonia

I've been using essential oils for a while now. I used to have simple candles, but recently I've decided to get myself a proper diffuser. I've bought an ultrasonic one. I works fine for me, better than candles, it does leak a little, but not too much, so it's not a problem. I really like it. You ceck it out here , the one I've bought is the second one, http://natadviser.com/best-essential-oil-diffuser-2016-2017/
By the way, do you guys buy oils blends or make them yourselves?

I have the blue one on the bottom left...I like it quite a bit...haven't had any problems with it.

I have a variety of single oils that I blend together...just a few drops each into the diffuser, I don't blend them first in another jar or anything like that. I also have a couple blended oils, but I usually use those as actual perfume, and not in the diffusser.