Tarot Power

SaskMick

Many years ago I lived in county Sligo on the West coast of Ireland. One weekend I was having a slight problem with one of the locals, and I went to see my faithful tarot card reader for some advise. It was Sunday afternoon and pouring with rain as usual. Nothing of note happens in that part of the world at the best of times, but on a Sunday afternoon it is absolutely dead.

I sat down and shuffled the cards as I had in the past and he laid them out on the table. He told me that I was about to get a visit from people wearing uniforms, and that they would take something from me. He told me that an older person would be involved, a person with long fingers and dark hair, although he could now be grey, and it's happening now... I asked what do you mean it's happening now, next week, tomorrow or what ?... He said right now, as we speak ! He said don't worry you will be smiling soon enough.

I drove home straight away, it was only a 10 minute drive. I got home and told the Mrs what he had told me and went outside to hose the mud off the car, 5 minutes later I heard tires on the gravel drive way to my house and turned around to see a squad car approaching... to be continued.

SaskMick

There were three of them, two constables and a sergeant. The sergeant asked me if I had any firearms in the house, I told him no, but I had an antique muzzle loading shot gun above the fireplace, which they took as they had a search warrant. They said I would be charged with having an unlicensed firearm and drove off.

The next morning I went into town to see a solicitor, and told I him what had happened the previous day. He told me he was sure that I did not need a license for an antique muzzle loader and that he would represent me no win no fee. He said that he had an appointment with the chief of the Garda ( Irish police ) that afternoon and he would be having a word. The solicitor had black hair and very long fingers.

A week later the local squad car came back down the drive, this time with just one of the constables. He got out of the car holding my shotgun which he then handed to me. He was very friendly and said it was just a mistake and that I could have the shotgun without a license, and he would appreciate it if I did not make a formal complaint.... I asked him why not, and what's in it for me for not complaining ?... He told me that the sergeant had instructed him to ask me if I would not make a complaint.... I thought for a moment and told him to tell the sergeant that I would not be unreasonable about it if he were to approve an application for a license for a working rifle ( very hard to get in Ireland )......

About a month later I had both the license and a new 22 magnum rifle... I was smiling just as I was told I would be. :)

Every word of that story is true.

My last tarot prediction came to fruition 5 years ago, now it's time to learn how to read the cards for myself.

baconwaffles

Well that was quite an adventure! I hope you find much fruit in this new tarot journey.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SaskMick

Well that was quite an adventure! I hope you find much fruit in this new tarot journey.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks I hope so too. I'm glad I had my cards read by such an accomplished tarot card reader, but I wish I had pushed him harder to answer questions.

He never took a penny for reading peoples cards, but he still got grief from the catholic priests over it.

Disa

Wow! Now THAT's a tarot reader. This is the type of reader I aspire to be, but I'm not quite sure I'll ever reach that level. What an interesting and sort of scary encounter you had at your home. I can understand why now you wish to read the cards. Best of luck to you with it, it's a grand adventure, as well.

nisaba

<smile> I very much enjoyed that.

Tanga

SaskMick thank you for your awesome Tarot story! :) **Puches the air Wing Tsun style** :joke:

SaskMick

Wow! Now THAT's a tarot reader. This is the type of reader I aspire to be, but I'm not quite sure I'll ever reach that level. What an interesting and sort of scary encounter you had at your home. I can understand why now you wish to read the cards. Best of luck to you with it, it's a grand adventure, as well.

I aspire to be good too, but like you I have doubts I could ever reach that level, there is not enough time left... His mother taught him tarot reading when he was a child, that's why he was so good.

I thought about learning many times but until recently it never felt right, it feels right now.

I have a good understanding of how it works, and also why it does not work. I think I can make a success of it.

josefskye

psychic

That was a great story. I think the man was very psychic, just used the cards as a prop for his psychic abilities.

SaskMick

That was a great story. I think the man was very psychic, just used the cards as a prop for his psychic abilities.

I think you are right about him being psychic, I think we all are to some extent, some much more than others... The information was right there on the cards though, he just told me what was there....

I used to think it was just him that was doing it, but it was me who was selecting the cards for him to read.... The cards said time after time that I had great intuition, it was not until I discovered much later that I could dowse like a dab hand that I began to understand the relevance..... We were a team.

PS, The funny thing was that it took weeks for him to talk me into having my cards read, I thought it was just hocus pocus :)

I can hardly wait for my cards to arrive lol