Tarot Spread Help

Lioness92

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this question. I would've posted it in Tarot Spread but that looked like it was only for actual spreads. So, I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question. Anyways, here is my question:

I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. We met online but have skyped/video called etc and just hit it off right off the bat. We continued to talk every night, became a routine thing that we both looked forward to. Then all of a sudden there's no word and I'm starting to get worried.

Is there a spread that I can do to check up on him? I really just want to know if he is okay or if something is wrong.

Thank you in advance for any replies I receive.

Alta

This thread was moved from Talking Tarot. Suggestions would be welcomed by Lioness92.

Best,
Alta

Saskia

Hi Lioness, have you managed to contact the guy?

Firstly, if something's really wrong, I'm sure he has friends and family around to help him, i.e. don't worry if you personally can't help. This is not to say you shouldn't care about him, just to remind you that he's probably not completely alone and other people care about his wellbeing too and take care of him.

Maybe you could try a simple three card spread and ask about what is going on with him: past, current, future? It's often better to start simple than too elaborate.

mothcloth

Hi Lioness, have you managed to contact the guy?
[...]

^i absolutely agree with this. reading for an absent person that you are close with will probably only result in more worries on your part, because the situation already seems a bit weird.

maybe you could ask one of his friends or family members if he's okay?

Kdevi

Honestly, considering the amount of online cheating, or fickle lovers that exist in the world, I would do a card more focused on how to react or cope with the silence.
Let go, have faith, or something else.

Lioness92

Hi all!

First off I just want to say thank you all for your replies and letting me know what you honestly think. It's refreshing to see honest answers for once.

Second, he still has not contacted me but on his facebook he posted pictures of himself so I know he's okay. That's all that mattered to me so now I can finally put that at ease.