Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 297 : April 8 - April 14

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Victorian Romantic & Natures Whispers Oracle
2. DaughterofDanu - Starchild Tarot & Spirit de la Lune Oracle & Herbal Tarot & Herbal Healing Deck
3. Scarlet Woodland - (mystery date) & Wild Unknown Tarot & Spirit De La Lune Oracle
4. Rose Lalande - Tabula Mundi & Waite-Smith Centennial (pocket)
5. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
6. MistyCheckers - Hoi Polloi
7. lantana - Wild Unknown
8. BodhiSeed - Vision Quest & Bird Cards
9. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi & Rosetta Papyrus Gold
10. Dogs&Coffee - Norisan Bird Tarot & Spirit De La Lune
11. Carojulie - Oriental Tarot
12. CharlotteK - Tabula Mundi
13. RiverRunsDeep - Tarot of Hekate
14. Amberjune - idiosyncradeck Tarot & Secret Language Animals Oracle
15. Ballerina - Greenman Tree Oracle
16. Madame Squee - Servants of the Light Tarot & Piatnik Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards

VGimlet

I am in with the Victorian Romantic again, and will be pairing it with Natures Whispers Oracle this week.

DaughterOfDanu

I'm with the same decks as last week Starchild Tarot/Spirit de la Lune oracle & The Herbal Tarot/The Herbal Healing Deck :)

Scarlet Woodland

One of two incoming decks will likely arrive in the middle of the week, so will squee and add my second tarot then.

On top of said, mystery deck, will be working with The Wild Unknown Tarot and the Spirit De La Lune Oracle :)

Thanks for the new thread VG

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi & Waite-Smith Centennial pocket

Thanks, VG!

(The Rosetta gold is on a plane, and I'm not going to be able to resist if it arrives before the week is out.)

Green Faerie

Victorian Fairy Tarot again for me. I swear I am going to get a good-sized reading in this week...

MistyCheckers

I'll be working with the Hoi Polloi.

I have decided to start Joan Bunning's Learning the Tarot course and wanted a close RWS clone. I've skimmed through Joan's lessons to get a quick overview and they look fun!

I'm still using Housewives for daily single card draws.

lantana

I'm also going to use the Wild Unknown this week. I haven't used it since I switched to one deck a month/week, which means it's been four months since we've talked! It'll be like coming back to an old friend.

Thank you, VG! :)

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Vision Quest paired with the Bird Cards set. Thanks VG! :)

csmith0406

I'm in with Tabula Mundi again, still deep in my crush on this deck, I have no eyes for any other deck.