Oracles and Layouts for Healing

matchyg

I posted in this forum a while ago and am getting interested in Oracle again. I feel that it is a tool to help us set our intention, manisfested and work through our obstacles. My favourite at the moment is the Tree Angel Oracle, Shell Essence cards and Animal Medicine. Anyone ever tried placing oracle cards on the body for healing? I have tried on myself and clients and it is very effective.

AJ

Oracles by themselves are a huge subject because they cover a wide gamut of types, unlike tarot which has a general format of 78 cards.

Some I read just like tarot, and other I use as meditation or affirmation cards. I think I'd have to first believe in a cards healing properties to have the laying on of cards work...right? :)

Don't be a stranger, drop by more often!

cardlady22

I've never considered this before, but it would seem to be an intriguing use. I know that I have felt energies from pics of gemstones. And there are people who use tarot cards in workings, so why not oracles?

matchyg

Oracle cards on the body as layouts.

Well I have been using Oracle cards on chakras and in layouts. I did meet this healer at a mind body spirit festival who used tarot cards from the major arcana in combination with essential oils on the body as a healing session. The shell essences and tree angel cards are quite effective. If you go into a deep meditative state with the cards on you, then i think it works to shift the subtle energies around your body. I usually put one on each chakra and one in each hand or a Star of David layout.

silverwings94

Would you happen to know where we might be able to see scans of these cards?
Kat
matchyg said:
I posted in this forum a while ago and am getting interested in Oracle again. I feel that it is a tool to help us set our intention, manisfested and work through our obstacles. My favourite at the moment is the Tree Angel Oracle, Shell Essence cards and Animal Medicine. Anyone ever tried placing oracle cards on the body for healing? I have tried on myself and clients and it is very effective.

matchyg

Tree Angel Oracle Scans

http://www.tarotopia.com.au/product/870

This site has a few scans of the Tree Angel Oracle. I will try and scan some of the shell essence cards. The shell essences is just photographs of shells with a light blue rim. The thing that makes it so powerful is the pictures of the shells that are being used as essences in healing, so I believe that it taps into that collective healing energy of the shells. You would usually take these as drops under the tongue. If you place the pictures on the body I think it works on the Etheric Template quicker. Out of all the cards I use on the body for healing the Shell essences cards are the most powerful healers.

Here are all the pictures of the Shell Essences

http://shellessences.com/shop-essence-practitioner.htm