Madame Endora

darkwiccatomb

Madame Endora's fortune cards are one of the rare decks that i can get on well with. The moment i got these cards we just clicked..
I recommend this deck. Bought Mine over ebay.
Illustrations are pretty good.
easy to use. Both for beginners and pro's :)
it might look like a child game but go for it

Elen Sian

I have done some good readings with this deck in the Oracle readings section. It is a great deck and only 1 of 2 oracle decks I possess. I rarely use the other one because Mme E is so easy to understand, I think that is because I enjoy looking at the symbolism.

Chronata

Yep! I completely agree...I have hundreds of oracle decks...and this one is still in the top five. Gorgeous illustrations, a nice comprehensive system based on fantasy symbolism...and I even made peace with the keywords.

This deck always comes with me to events, because it is great for answering any kind of question, and has the perfect "gypsy fortune telling"vibe.

blackroseivy

OH yes, I agree - LOVE mine, I finally did get it after lusting for it for quite a # of years now!

I recommend the Psycards because they have a very similar kind of feel: lovely artwork, simple key-words & very direct symbolism.

These 2 are my top 2 oracles; I have the "Celtic Book of the Dead", which is 1 down from the top if only because it tends to be on the dense & rather difficult, but it is SO beautiful & so very culturally accurate that I love it anyway. :)

Whitney

I'm still waiting to get this oracle. The scans I've seen look gorgeous. I can't wait!