A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

CreativeFire

20 April - The Sun

Had a good feeling this morning when I drew "The Sun"! I was happy to see the smiling bronze face, eminating light and warmth all around. It has been a good day - productive and I feel I have made some progress with work, studies and home life. Even though the lizards don't stand out in this card, it did make me think of the 2 dragons on the "Underworld" card (which I have drawn a couple of times recently) and I felt that this is a good omen and recognition that I have faced some of my fears and brought them out into the light of day!

Also had a read of the book and liked the following about this card: "From now on, you will be able to see things clearly and plan with confidence. You feel optimistic and experience a renewed energy. .... On a spiritual level, this card indicates a great leap forward. Your consciousness will be illuminated by a new and deeper understanding."

CreativeFire

contrascarpe

April 20 - King of Wands

Fire .....

I feel this card is telling me to concentrate on developing more of my spiritual side today. I probably need to "think outside the box" today ....

contrascarpe

April 21 - Page of Wands

Wow, either I am too fast here, or interest is dying out for the SC Card a day ......

Potential - I see this as a blank slate for the day ...... my unrealized potential is ready to be realized. It is a family day for me, heading down to see my daughter in college - too many emotions and variables to be realized here, but hopefully the groundwork for many great future events.

toadshade

Card of the Day 4/20/04 - Sacred Circle - Two of Swords

Two strong golden swords oppose each other with equal force over an ancient observatory where stones balance and record the Solstices and Equinoxes - summer and winter, heat and cold. The patchwork beauty of an Irish countryside recedes and undulates in the background under a grey sky.

I don't see any strong opposition in my life at present except my group of young men on probation in complete denial and totally blameless for the circumtances of their lives. I try to be patient and persistent, sorta like water eroding stone. Well, maybe not that patient and persistent! The main thing is to stay detached enough and don't take it personally. There's also a certain needed balance in oppposition as indicated by the stone circle on the card. Maybe when you're most opposed, you're most challenged and tend to gain needed experience and growth.

Thanks All - Toadshade

CreativeFire

21 April - Ace of Swords - Intellect

The Ace of Swords again, this one came out only a few days ago I think, and it is interesting as I have had another day of new ideas at work and have been inspired to do some long overdue training for my team (which they are all quite excited about as well!) - must be catchy ;)

I just have not had the time, the energy or the drive to do this for quite some time but it all seems to be there at the moment, so I am striking while the iron is hot (so to speak). Even started looking for some courses that I want to do for myself as I have let my business studies go for a while.

CreativeFire

toadshade

Card of the Day 4/21/04 - Sacred Circle - Rebirth

A radiant reborn sun rises silhouetting two great craggy trees and spills over huge stones in the foreground. This sacred scene is bordered with spirals with holly and ivy adorning the corners. As the books says, this is the Judgement card in most Tarot decks. But here it means so much more and is much more positive. Here the Holly and Ivy are symbols of the life force throughout the seasons of the sun, it's waxing and waning. I usually try to be near them at the solstices by going on nature walks. I agree with Creativefire's interpretation of the spirals when she drew the Druid card the other day. I used to belong to a Panthiest group that had one of the Spiral Galaxies as it's symbol. From great to small this pattern seems to show up a lot in nature.

To see this card in action, go to the woods and find an old dead tree trunk rotting (or regenerating) on the ground. Usually you'll find young saplings growing from the tree, some of the same kind, some not. Naturalists call them 'nursery logs.' I never thought of 'death' the same way after I saw one. Just different stages on the same continuum. No judgement there.

Thanks - Toadshade

Nitegoddess

April 22 - Death

Hello everyone.. So excited to be back.
I drew the Death card ... not sure exactly how this is going to fit into my day yet but, I know that I have been thinking about a job that I will be saying goodbye to on Saturday. This being said I am sure it is coming out in the cards.

~~ I posted for the 6 of swords today too. Check it out and post your thoughts. :)

CreativeFire

22 April - The Star

I had bit of a laugh when The Star popped up this morning, as I had just posted my notes from the 78 Study on The Star and had been too tired to include my thoughts on the Sacred Circle Star. So I think it was coming out to show me what I may have missed. :)

This is one of my favourite cards in this deck - the fire burning within the stone circle underneath a beautiful, vibrant star in such a peaceful looking landscape - makes me wish I was there!

This card really clicked with me today and have been inspired with some renewed energy and fire ;) in a few things today!

CreativeFire

contrascarpe

April 22 - Three of Wands

Foundation - perhaps something will happen today to set some groundwork for the future. I just hope it is something good. I typically see the Three of Wands as a positive card, so I only hope .......

sharon

April 22 - 7 of Discs (Prudence)

Hi,

I've not been posting on my card of the day for a while but thought i'd try and get back in the swing of things.

I've been struggling trying to do a reading for a day or so now - cards laid out on the table etc. Perhaps this is an indication of what is stopping me going with the flow as the moon is just visible through the stones in the distants - ?a burial mound/dolmen.

So, i feel that this could refer to stonewalling or burying the instinctive and intuitive reaction to the cards today.

Regards, Sharon.