Female Emporer?

haleyw

I have had the Emporer come up concerning my love life over the next month and also in a reading I've done concerning a guy that I've met. He really doesn't seem to have Emporer qualities (although I could be wrong) and I'm 7 years older than him. I think he might also feel a bit intimated by me. A bit too much for him to handle, kind of thing. I'm wondering in that case, if I could be the one coming up as the Emporer?

What do you think? It's not the greatest card concerning romance for either sex is it! If not, then what kind of relationship or experiences can I expect with the Emporer? It's one of those cards that I just don't get.

GotH

I have had the Emporer come up concerning my love life over the next month and also in a reading I've done concerning a guy that I've met. He really doesn't seem to have Emporer qualities (although I could be wrong) and I'm 7 years older than him. I think he might also feel a bit intimated by me. A bit too much for him to handle, kind of thing. I'm wondering in that case, if I could be the one coming up as the Emporer?

What do youthink? It's not the greatest card concerning romance for either sex is it!
LOL! Definitely could be you. You gotta meet a man who feels stronger than you in order for him not to be intimidated by you. This happens to a lot of women who have really bright lights about them. ;) Good luck.

haleyw

LOL! Definitely could be you. You gotta meet a man who feels stronger than you in order for him not to be intimidated by you. This happens to a lot of women who have really bright lights about them. ;) Good luck.

Hey honey! Do you mean 'stronger' about them or 'stronger' per se?

GotH

Both. Whatever it is that brings you to a connection. For example.. If you are both in business together, the guy has to feel that he's the "stronger" worker in whatever it is you are working at side by side. He needs to because so many men (not all) are ego driven. Another example, say you meet in the gym. If you can kick his a$$ in fitness, he's not gonna like it so he'll feel more at ease trying to hook up with a girl that he knows won't. :laugh: It's nature. Men need to feel like the stronger sex or at least feel balanced when it comes to strength. This goes for emotional, physical and financial.

*Note. This is just MY opinion. :D

haleyw

Both. Whatever it is that brings you to a connection. For example.. If you are both in business together, the guy has to feel that he's the "stronger" worker in whatever it is you are working at side by side. He needs to because so many men (not all) are ego driven. Another example, say you meet in the gym. If you can kick his a$$ in fitness, he's not gonna like it so he'll feel more at ease trying to hook up with a girl that he knows won't. :laugh: It's nature. Men need to feel like the stronger sex or at least feel balanced when it comes to strength. This goes for emotional, physical and financial.

*Note. This is just MY opinion. :D

Very interesting and something I've been thinking about for quite some time. I might open this up as a thread in 'Chat' actually.

GotH

Oh.... And some Emperor types were the ones who got their butts kicked in grade school and are now coming back for vengeance. :laugh: It's easy to spot these though..

But yeah.. I think you should open one to see what others say. ;)

haleyw

Oh.... And some Emperor types were the ones who got their butts kicked in grade school and are now coming back for vengeance. :laugh: It's easy to spot these though..

But yeah.. I think you should open one to see what others say. ;)

He he! :thumbsup:

Only if you promise to join the convo? :D

SirRushing

Or unless, the Emperor is about another man who hasn't entered you life yet. I mean, you did say "over the next several months". Anything can happen between the present guy in the now, and the possibility of meeting other men over the next few months.

It has happened to me in relationship readings currently. I've wanted to know about a man I met months ago that I was extremely sexually attracted to. And I got the 2 Cups for outcome of relationship. I got all slap happy, thinking that the 2 Cups meant that he and I will be boyfriend and girlfriend.

WRONG !!!!

What end up happening was I was getting all hurt and confused why he was avoiding and ignoring me. I was getting really depressed, because I had the 2 Cups as an outcome for our relationship. Well, one day when I was at the movie theater, I saw him with his girlfriend, which I didn't know he had, and they were holding hands and kissing while standing in line to get popcorn. Well, that was my f*cking 2 Cups outcome right there. The card wasn't telling me he would be in a relationship with me, but he was already in a relationship.

I suggest to you, when you interpret a card for outcome always...
1. Give both a positive (good) and negative (bad) interpretation of that card
2. Have about 5 different interpretions for that card considering yourself, another person, a situation, environment and action in regards to that card.

For you, Emperor could mean...

1. Positive: You will meet a go-getter, who has wealth and power, and everyone looks up to his authority.
Negative: He is a control freak, who doesn't believe in equality for women, so he thinks you should obey his authority.

2. a. The dude you are with will "man up" to catch up with you.
b. He might complain that you are too "manly" for him.
c. You might meet a guy who is more masculine than the current guy.
d. The perhaps the current guy likes powerful women. Some men like women equally as powerful, or more powerful than them. That can be a good or bad thing. Not a good thing, if he is a lazy ass bum who wants you to be the breadwinner so he can stay home all day and not work. And, yes, there are some men hunting down career-driven, career-productive women, so they can have a female take care of them. If you don't mind being a Sugar Momma, then okay. If you don't want to be any man's Sugar Momma, then run for the hills.