Hierophant outcome meaning for exam results

Talulah26

Completely lost on what the hierophant could mean, I asked how will college and my exams go and I got this card, I know he represents an adviser but that doesnt answer the question on if ill do well or not! any suggestions would be great..

wind

Hi Leeshaful,
I think Hierophant is a great result and outcome for such a question, it brings solace, peace and proper guidance. I think you'll surpass the difficulties and get right back on track. It is THE card for university and similar institutions, so I'd say the message is: all will be well, have trust and regain your confidence.

wind

p.s. - in fact, if you are discussing just one card, it should be in the 'Using Tarot Cards' section.

Talulah26

Thanks so much, did another reading with another deck and got the six of wands with the hierophant showing again...things will hopefully be well.
Im new to the forum, will know for next time :) thanks for the heads up!

Sulis

p.s. - in fact, if you are discussing just one card, it should be in the 'Using Tarot Cards' section.

If it was a single card reading then it's fine here as Your Readings is for complete readings, no matter how many cards.

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Leeshaful,

Could you please add your interpretation of The Hierophant and the 6 of Wands in your second reading? You really do need to have a go at interpreting yourself and you also need to reply to each person who answers the thread with feedback (comments about their interpretations) so Wind needs some feedback.

It may be a good idea to read the posting rules - there's a bit about feedback there and more about feedback in the second post: