Any Kurt Cobain Fans here?

Ophiel

calling it quits

I think you get the gist of where I'm coming from with these posts of mine, that I don't have any proof that Kurt Cobain was murdered, but have strong suspicions it might well be true. There is definitely strong enough motive and CL, imho, seems more than capable of masterminding a conspiracy to have him murdered. Contrary to what the authorities say, there never was a thorough investigation. At very least, that could yield fruit, if there ever was one. It is interesting that CL, who is so familiar with the courts and lawsuits, in both directions, always threatens to sue people (there is one new law suit threat by her now, as someone online was supposed to have revealed the perscription drugs she is taking...You can read about it (and see a charming pic of CL herself!) at:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/cletdrugs1.html

The point...CL will threaten to sue a website over this, but won't go near Tom Grant, who states in public his suspicions of her involvement in Kurt's death. Don't forget, he was the Private Eye she hired just before Kurt showed up dead. Isn't this odd?

I appreciate all your time and interest, Minderwiz, and will continue to maintain an interest in any future developments in this case (if there ever is one.) However, I don't see our discussion here going anywhere in a positive direction, and I'm not on a hate mission with Love at all. Perhaps she did get away with murder, and that's all there is to it. I hear this happens all the time...

Minderwiz

Hi Ophiel,

Yes, I don't think we're going to solve the case - there's not enough precise timings to try.

It was enjoyable whilst it lasted!

Best wishes

Ophiel

Minderwiz...

Perhaps I can find out something about William Shattner's last wife...and then there's always Robert Blake!

(Just kidding.)

Minderwiz

Yesterday I was reading a book by Margaret Millard MD, who is that now rare beast the Astrologer/physician. She made reference to harmonics and harmonic charts and in particular the harmonic of the person's age. Her example was the 60th harmonic chart of Gerald Ford, who was 60 when he became President.

I decided to try the idea on Kurt Cobain and ran a 27th Harmonic chart.

I found the Sun and Mars conjunct within 12 minutes - this could well symbolise a person at war with himself and indeed the strong possibility of either accidents or deliberate self harm. Both planets were in Aquarius and ruled by Saturn also in Aquarius and in loose conjunction to the other two - the Sun conjunct both malefics is not a good sign and Saturn/Mars is violence - directed against the self in this case. All three are also conjunct the Part of Fortune - bad luck and bad health.

The eighth House of death is ruled by the Moon, which is in the twelfth House of self undoing (and hidden enemies) - which is also ruled by Mars (Scorpio on the cusp) and is conjunct Pluto. This is the clearest indication to me, yet that it was suicide and it's based on his natal chart, and therefore is a valid chart.

Courtney Love may be innocent after all