An Important Time...

AquarianGoddess

Hello Everyone,

Take a good look at what's going on in your life and around you during this time (through the end of August.)

Pluto is stationing direct on the 26th (which it does once a year), but it's conjunct the South Node, making this unlike other Pluto stations.

The South Node is a destiny point; where we came from. Karmic things are happening...people coming into your life, or leaving your life, or relationships are deepening.

It's affecting everyone, but if it's contacting a planet or angle in your chart, it's magnified.

The conjunction takes place at 14 degrees of Sagg.

Regards,
AG

Rhiannon

Wow, that's pretty cool. I've definitely felt the deepening of relationships recently. I've also received an email from a friend I haven't spoken to in about 8 years. I wonder if anyone will be leaving and what Karma I'm going to be working out? I'm not sure if this will be magnified for me. I don't know much about my chart, but I've definitely felt the effects! Thanks AG! Now I'll pay more attention.

R :)

PurpleGoddess

I knew it!

Thanks AG-
i knew something was up when i started getting all emotional yesterday. my feelings for someone are deepening but i don't know what his feelings are and it's getting me very upset. because maybe he's trying to leave my life....i don't know.

i also started a new part-time job last night and it's going to be a challenge but i know i can do it. more responsiblity there than at my full-tim job.hence i always visit when i'm at work...getting caught lately. the karma is good karma there...it's a fitness center.

i don't know my natal chart...mom has it but being cancer and the full moon coming in a couple of days is going to magnify all this pluto stuff for me.

so at least there's a reason for my emotional swings...happy and then sad...crying...smiling...oh well i'll be ok. it's only for another week!!!!!!

peace and light,
:TQC

Minderwiz

I have a virtually exact Trine from transiting Pluto to natal Pluto on that day, and I think my generation are the first for a very long time to experience this aspect in any numbers. Robert Hand in his excellent book on Planets in Transit simply says that in the twentieth century the only ones to experience this were people in their eighties and nineties.

Now we will see the effect on people in their fifties and sixties. Not sure how many of us their are on this site but it might be interesting to compare notes over the next couple of years.

Certainly looks like a period of creative evolution and deepening interest in the profound side of life.

Minderwiz

Alta

My natal Pluto is 14 degrees Leo. Natal Neptune is 13 degrees Libra.
I am in the middle of changing jobs, and moving away from a place I have lived the last 27 years and a group of people with whom I am very bonded.
Any suggestions for making the best of it AG?
April 19, 1949. Belleville Ontario Canada 1:12 p.m.

AquarianGoddess

Hi Minderwiz,

Rob Hand's book (although a good one) leaves a little to be desired about the Pluto/Pluto interpretation. The generation of Pluto in Cancer experienced the trine back when Pluto was in Scorpio.

Yes, your generation is now getting the Pluto/Node trine which I see as a good thing.

Those with planets at 9 through 19 degrees of mutables (Gemini/Sagg/Pisces/Virgo), or angles of the same should be seeing some type of life changes, relationship changes. I know quite a few folks with planets/angles at those degrees and will have to poke my nose in their lives to find out what's happening.

Rhiannon, I'm not surprised by your long lost friend showing up on email. Quite true to this transit...since you're a Gemini!

PG...as we all know, Cancer's are very emotional and we love them for it!!! Yes, the full moon (and it's a loony one...just ask any Aquarius) is adding excitement and whacked out emotions to the air. And by the way...I hope your friend elucidates his feelings for you and then you both go celebrate the good news.

Happy Dayz,
AG

AquarianGoddess

Hi Marion,

You were posting as I was posting.

I'll check out your chart when I get home. Certainly sounds like you're in a huge life change and I'm sure that's a beautiful thing. There's one thing about Pluto...He never goes half way...it's all or nothing.

I'm sure it must be very difficult emotionally for you, but keep telling yourself that the Universe has spoken. It sounds like you're being called to do good work elsewhere (and there's something good in it for you too!)

With Love,
AG

jade

oh wow am i ever feeling this. i've been doing a cleansing in my life again......it just started to happen and i thought, wow, what's bringing this on.........and then i come here!

thanks.
jade

PurpleGoddess

talked...

AquarianGoddess said:

PG...as we all know, Cancer's are very emotional and we love them for it!!! Yes, the full moon (and it's a loony one...just ask any Aquarius) is adding excitement and whacked out emotions to the air. And by the way...I hope your friend elucidates his feelings for you and then you both go celebrate the good news.

Happy Dayz,
AG

Hi
good sign he and i did talk about some stuff but not all of it. it's difficult for me to express feelings over the phone. plus he's always working..he's a cop and voice a concern about his privacy and mine. i said i respected him and our friendship/relationship too much to ask any cop i see on the street about him. plus if i have something i want to know i'll ask him directly or he'll tell me what he feels he can share w/me. i feel more connected w/him now that i heard his voice. i worry about him...i really do care but am afraid of getting hurt so i've built a sturdy wall round the heart that i hope someday he can break it down. he's the only one i would trust at this moment in time.

still can't sleep though. the moon was rising while at the tennis tournament..looked full or just about. the full moon pulls me w/the tides so i get very tossy and turvy in bed. so i'm asleep but awake at the same time. dreams seems to be more lucid but i can't remember them. so i'm hoping no work tonight and just relaxing around the apartment. do some pilates and sleep a good sleep.

AG, as usual you are an astrology goddess...one day i'll ask my mom to translate the chart for me and send to you ok? or i'll try emailing it to via forum? let me know first if that's ok? thanks! :)

peace and light this morning! :*

Pollux

AG!!! Need your accomplished opinion.
You should have my data, I think.

There we go anyway. Pluto is
- in conjuction to my natal Neptune in 28° Sag
- in sextile my natal Saturn (still in Gemini, ARGH!) in 28° Libra
- in perfect sextile with my natal Pluto in 26° Libra
- in opposition to my true node in 26° Gemini

What is more, as for planets in mutables,my Sun/Mars are in 14°/15° Gemini.

It is a weird period. And some distances are growing. I don't feel like adding more to this.

I would be grateful to hear your wise words! :*