New Alana Fairchild oracle on Blue Angel site

Citrin

I just ordered this today. I have no clue of what to expect really, but I do like Alana Fairchild's decks. Anyone else have these? And what are your opinions of this deck?

I don't but I recently saw LaFee Verte talk about it (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_07Ww5xa8o ) and perhaps she's done more videos on it? :) It does seem like she was pleasantly surprised by it.

Miss Divine

I don't but I recently saw LaFee Verte talk about it (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_07Ww5xa8o ) and perhaps she's done more videos on it? :) It does seem like she was pleasantly surprised by it.

Thank you! That was very helpful Citrin. :) Now I am even more curious about this deck. Initially I wasn't drawn to it and somehow, like magic I kept thinking about it. Maybe that means I ''need'' this deck in my life. LOL

Gwynydd

I love crystals, mandalas, and I love the look of this deck, but I'm not comfy with the heaven and earth theme. So I'll sit this one out, sadly

nani

Actually, I didn't get a heaven & earth feel for the deck. Opened it yesterday. I love the cards and the art, even though it's not what I usually like. However I am a bit unsure about the guidebook. Every card page has a lot of text (around 3 pages per card) but I find no information on the angel/master/goddess nor on the actual crystal. It's all about the healing process and the card meaning. I would have liked more information on the crystal and entity. I can see that she goes much more in dept in her books, but paying 30$ to get all 3 books seems like a bit of a rip off...

I am a bit hesitant. I really, really love the cards, but I purchased it to learn about angels, and crystals not only for the card meaning (like "Safe to be seen"). The description of the card will be about being safe to be seen, but will not even say what the archangel stands for, nor the properties of the stone. (Like does turquoise represent the fact that it's safe to be seen?)

I haven't read all the guidebook only a few carts and the intro, so do take what i say with a grain of salt, but although i find the meanings very helpful, i would have loved a blurb about the crystal and about the angel/master/goddess.
I am not sure what I'm writing is very clear :)

andromedastarseed

That's a cool deck. <must put credit card in freezer>

Gwynydd

Actually, I didn't get a heaven & earth feel for the deck. Opened it yesterday. I love the cards and the art, even though it's not what I usually like. However I am a bit unsure about the guidebook. Every card page has a lot of text (around 3 pages per card) but I find no information on the angel/master/goddess nor on the actual crystal. It's all about the healing process and the card meaning. I would have liked more information on the crystal and entity. I can see that she goes much more in dept in her books, but paying 30$ to get all 3 books seems like a bit of a rip off...

I am a bit hesitant. I really, really love the cards, but I purchased it to learn about angels, and crystals not only for the card meaning (like "Safe to be seen"). The description of the card will be about being safe to be seen, but will not even say what the archangel stands for, nor the properties of the stone. (Like does turquoise represent the fact that it's safe to be seen?)

I haven't read all the guidebook only a few carts and the intro, so do take what i say with a grain of salt, but although i find the meanings very helpful, i would have loved a blurb about the crystal and about the angel/master/goddess.
I am not sure what I'm writing is very clear :)

I probably should clarify: I love earth themes, but not heaven, lol! I was going by what it said on the cover. But looking into it further, I definitely wouldn't want it, as I don't like to have anything to do with angels. Which sucks, because the artwork is absolutely gorgeous!

nani

Ok I understand better ! Although the angels are only mentioned on the cards, but there is no information about them (like not much at all). I'm not very angel oriented myself, but i love crystals. Still, there are incantations and invocations of the angels and goddesses and stuff.

Gwynydd

Ok I understand better ! Although the angels are only mentioned on the cards, but there is no information about them (like not much at all). I'm not very angel oriented myself, but i love crystals. Still, there are incantations and invocations of the angels and goddesses and stuff.

Good to know, thanks!

Miss Divine

Well the deck came and was in my possession for several days. I just didn't feel it with this deck. The artwork didn't pull me in at all. It had some pretty images, but they felt cold, aloof and uninviting. Definitely not an image I like to spend time looking at. The book was well written. Too spiritually based for me though, I already have enough of those.. So off it went to live with a friend of mine. :)

nani

Is your friend liking it ?

I am always intrigued by the pull we have for some decks and the lack of connection with others and how that differs from person to person.

I have spent some time with it too and feel more and more connected to it which is weird as it's not a style of imagery I usually like but for some reason I feel a lot of energy from the cards. It's been a great deck for daily draws at this point in my life :)