Your Faery Challenger

FourLeafClover

You don't need to pick from "The Faerie Challengers" group for this question.

Who is YOUR challenger? Whose message is it that you can't quite get into your head? Who looks at you with a mysterious stare, and you just know that this one is going to be a revelation you'll need to work your butt off for?

For me, it's the Faeries of the Future. That card is full of lessons I havn't learned, and can't seem to learn no matter how hard I try. It's about having confidence, accepting the unknown, and knowing where to turn for help. I suck at ALL these things, therefore this card won't tell me a thing. Execept to point out that I suck at all these things. It just sits there with "challenge" written all over it... and a promise to show me wonderful things if I accept, and do well.

So, who is it that's challenging YOU do to some serious thinking?

sagitarian

Dark Lady

After a year of working with my fae, oddly enough, The Dark Lady still stumps me EVERY SINGLE TIME LOL. It always takes me a few minutes to figure out her message (as my fae change their messages/meanings with every reading). I've never felt comfortable around her, but as I did my excercises again (I do my least favorite, favorite, and universal message once every six months or so) she came up as my universal message. I'm still working with her, and my discomfort with her, but she stumps me every time. Also, everytime I see her, my whole face, and heart sink and I think "oh..it's you..sighs". I need to stop taking this attitude towards her, but i just simply don't like her, maybe eventually after I work through my issues, I will, but right now, I don't.

lark

FourLeafClover said:
You don't need to pick from "The Faerie Challengers" group for this question.
Who is YOUR challenger? Whose message is it that you can't quite get into your head? Who looks at you with a mysterious stare, and you just know that this one is going to be a revelation you'll need to work your butt off for?
My Faerie Callenger is The Singer of Healing.
Look at me with a mysterious stare?
The gosh darn thing has no eyes!
It looks like a bat embryo.
Satan's Parakeet,
Or the Alien Mothman.
I just hate the thing.
I hate when it comes up in a reading.
It makes me feel, slimy.
I obviously have an issue with it.
I hate to dislike any of the faeries but I just can't get past the look of this one to get at the meaning of it.
There is nothing healing about it too me.
Maybe it's supposed to bring up nasty feelings in me so I can heal?
But heal what?
I don't know ...
All I know is I don't want to get out of bed some night to get a drink of water, and see that thing peeking out of the half opened closet door.