Is there a spread

katie_here

that could answer a question on numerology, or somewhere I can ask this question.

I'd like to know the significance of 63. In the past 15 years I have had 4 relationships. Every one of them, the man was born in 1963 (3 years younger than me). This last year I've been "asked" to see a married man (obviously I'm not going to!!!), but just out of curiosity, I asked him what year he was born in and it was 1963. Am I attracting these men born in this year or are they attracted to me. This is the question I would like to work out the answer to.

Thankyou.

by the way, hello to everyone who remembers me. It's been a long time since I've been here. Had some tragedies and not felt "spriitual enough" but I'm back, need to subscribe again.

memries

Hello Katie_here. I noticed your post had no answers so thought I would at least say hello.
Tht is a strange thing that is happening to you. Numbers are funny things for sure when they keep popping up.

I noticed by adding up the numbers of the year they add up to 19. Now in Tarot this is the Sun so that is a pretty cheerful symbol for sure.
If you add 9+1=10 it is the Wheel which is the cyclical nature of life as the Wheel of your life is turning. It seems the nature of your meetings with men born in that year keeps happening so that might apply as it is unusual.

Maybe someone else will come along with better answers. If not, just keep searching.

Anam Cara

Hi katie_here!

Even though I likely wasn't here when you
last were, Welcome Back! :party:

Funny, I have a similar story, but never
gave particular signifigance to the number...

Most of the men I've dated and all (two!) of
my husbands were born in 1956...never thought
of it in a numeroligical sense, and it wasn't intentional...
it just happened that each was a good fit!

(if anyone looks at my birth year in my profile and
see that it's 1959, please also note it was the
third to last day of the year! I always think of
myself as a 1960 child...;))
:heart:cara

aceofhearts

not sure as to a spread but perhaps looking into the meaning behind '9' 6+3 = 9 and '10' 1+9+6+3 =19 1+9 = 10 in tarot terminology. Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Arthur Waite. If at hand might help. sorry couldnt be of more use.

rwcarter

Hi katie,

I don't know of any specific spreads. But I think your numerological basis is wrong. If these men were all born in 1963, then the number you should be looking at is 1+9+6+3 = 19. 19 further reduces to 10 which further reduces to 1. So all three numbers would be of significance.

I'm currently studying Tarot Constellations by Mary K. Greer, so in addition to those three Majors, you also should look at the Minor 10s and Aces.

Just quickly, I created this spread for you:

1) What is the common theme that these men have brought into my life?
2) What is the specific lesson that A taught me?
3) What is the specific lesson that B taught me?
4) What is the specific lesson that C taught me?
5) What is the specific lesson that D taught me?
6) What is the specific lesson that E would've taught me?
7) How have I assimilated these lessons?
8) What do I still need to do to assimilate these lessons?
9) What is the significance of the 19-10-1 constellation in my life?

If the Sun, Wheel, Magician, any 10 or any Ace shows up in any of the positions, you should pay special attention to their message.

If you're not afraid of larger spreads, you could pull cards 7 and 8 for each man (what did X teach me, how have I assimilated the lesson and what do I still need to do to assimilate the lesson).

HTH,
Rodney

katie_here

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner. I've only just noticed this (reply alerts mustn't be working!!)

Not sure about the numerological basis RWCarter because I didn't suggest one, but nontheless, yours sounds good, and as I'm looking for an answer, I'm going to try your spread.

I'll come back with the results.

Thanks everyone for your time, and I'll be back.

rwcarter

katie_here said:
Not sure about the numerological basis RWCarter because I didn't suggest one, but nontheless, yours sounds good, and as I'm looking for an answer, I'm going to try your spread.
I was referring to your original question about the significance of 63, the year that all these men were born. But to really look at that year, you should look at 1963 instead of just 63.

Rodney

katie_here

Oh right!!! I never thought of it that way. In my mind I was thinking 1963 and understood you fully by counting each of the digits, but didn't even think that I'd wrote '63!!.

anyway I'm off to try the spread now. Am I allowed to put the answers here, or in another thread. I've forgotten the rules now!. :)

katie_here

This has been deleted, because I've posted in the wrong place. It's now in Tarot Readings.

Thanks.

rwcarter

Hi Katie,

Yeah, I think you'll need to create a thread in Personal Readings or Your Readings for us to discuss the results of the spread. But glad you found most of the positions to yield useful information.

Rodney