Yes or no with wheel of fortune

strangebrew

Can anyone remember a spread with the wheel of fortune and yes, delayed obstacles, or a no answer...the idea was to choose 7 cards and then shuffle with the wheel, then lay out for answrs....

does anyone know what the hell i am talking about lol ?

thnaks!
x

memries

It worked, I just did it. My cards came up in the delay position which is right !

strangebrew

hey m thanks very much!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate your help....off to have a go now!!!

xx

Teheuti

I'd love to know if this spread works well for people. Could you please share your experiences with it?

Mary K. Greer

hopena

I used the spread on a whim, yesterday morning (using my Fantastic Menagerie) and received the Wheel of Fortune in the "Soon" placement, which I wasn't expecting (even though my own intuition has been telling me that, as well). It happened yesterday afternoon. :) The card sitting next to it in the spread, was the Page of Wands.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Just to note, unless my brain is off (which is common these days :D) the example that was shown was off... The outcome should be delay which would then possibly give us where we are now. You did and ppl are glad you did!

Dolphin_Dreamer

oops I mean you did post the reading...

mahjong

outcome of yes/no wheel of fortune spread

I did the Yes/No Wheel of Fortune spread yesterday just to put it to the test(which I don't normally do) so I asked if I would get my hair cut tomorrow,which is now today.Now bare in mind I get my hair cut every five weeks by one particular hairdresser who is the only one in the universe to do it proparly..Lol..so I know exactly when my appointments are..so the answer should have been Yes shouldn't it?...Well the answer was No...so I thought I won't be doing that spread again...
So I arrive at the hairdressers at the exact time of my appointment and was told.." Your hair appointment is next week"?????

Scrappygirl86

Wow this spread is great! I just tried it out. Now I will just have to see if it is right or not! Thank you so much for it.