Dusty White Advanced Tarot Secrets Website?

tarotlova

Hi All

I have just brought this book and joined the website, but it seems to be inactive when I click on the posts to read it says;
No posts exist inside this topic for the selected time frame. Now I know no matter how old they are on Aeclectic you can still read them. I have messaged emailed posted to no avail on the site asking the same question, so I would like to know has anyone on here found the same thing?

laurence

Same for me!!

I thought It was an issue from my computer or due to my inability to make things work.

So I am in the same situation and cannot really help you.

AJ

Dusty is a member here, you could try PMing him or emailing from this site if that is an option he selected.

laurence

Dusty is a member here, you could try PMing him or emailing from this site if that is an option he selected.

Cheers!

3ill.yazi

I know he's been quite busy with another project, and have noticed the site is fairly quiet, but I've not had this issue. Best would be to try emailing him via this forum or his website.

ann823

I have been over a few times and it is pretty dead-it's a shame , it was fantastic for the exercises and we made progress quite quickly. He mentioned updating it recently but I think he's finishing up his astrology book.

tarotlova

Dusty White

Thanks everyone for the replies, I have emailed him but no answer, so I guess I will give it a miss and work through both books on my own. But hey I still have Aeclectic!