New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

earthair

Deleted post while ebay dispute in progress...

escape183

Wizards Tarot missing the King of Swords card

HI everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone happened to have the King of Swords card in the Wizards Tarot deck. I think it may have been missing when I bought the deck.

I am also going to try to give the publisher a call to see if I could buy a replacement and hope they can help. Has anyone tried doing this before?

INIVEA

Archetype cards (Stolen cards) out of my deck

I have the Archetype Cards, by Caroline Myss

Someone stole 4 cards out of my deck. if anyone has these 4 cards, that they would be happy to send me that would be greatly appreciated.

ARTIST
CHILD ORPHAN
COMPANION
HERMIT

The Happy Squirrel

Greenie cards from Gregory received THANKS SO MUCH G!!!

If we can now find the SUN from the thoth deck :)

The person I am helping find this extra card have found one. However, I wouldn't mind an extra SUN card from Crowley's Thoth deck for myself if anyone can spare one :) I hope to use it for a tin cover in which I hope to store my deck in. Thanks a million in advance!

MeeWah

I am unable to locate the Queen of Swords to my Tarot of Klimt. If anyone has a spare, I would be happy to cover postage & handling. Thank you.

WhiteWolfy

Hi escape,

I had something like 9 extra majors and 9 missing minors when i bought the Wizards a few years ago and i emailed the publisher and they sent me replacements so get in touch with them, they were helpful. Unfortunately i don't have a spare King of Swords :)

The email address: CustomerService@Llewellyn.com

HI everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone happened to have the King of Swords card in the Wizards Tarot deck. I think it may have been missing when I bought the deck.

I am also going to try to give the publisher a call to see if I could buy a replacement and hope they can help. Has anyone tried doing this before?

IHeartRescues

Faeries Oracle

The Faeries' Oracle ~ B. Froud

KatieFae, I have a 0 Faerie Guide card if you still need one.

escape183

Thank you so much for responding Wolfy! I can't believe you had that many missing! I ended up contacting the publisher and you're right, they were very helpful and sent me a new King of Swords.

madhatter00o

Hello, all you kind, lovely people of AT!

I recently ordered a copy of The Miracle Tarot, illustrated by Shimizu Reiko. It's such a beautiful deck and one of the only ones to which I feel a very strong connection to those usually pesky Court cards. I'm serious; the Kind of Wands (http://peachballoon.com/afternine/79-Box.jpg: he's the one ins the center) looks so haughty and fantastically charismatic and I'd totally follow him to... ahem. Focus.

Anyways, I was careful to check the seller's listing information, so I was prepared for a little wear and scuffing on the cards. While there's only a little discoloration from dirty hands on the edges (not a problem for me as this is to be a deck that will get handled regularly), there were two cards missing: The Fool (0) and Temperance (XIV).

I'm a little disappointed that these cards are missing, but I'm hoping someone out there might have a copy of these cards that they aren't using and might be able to send them to me. I would be beyond thrilled to get even one of these cards, as I know it's rather hard to come by this deck.

I would appreciate any help or guidance that anyone could provide. Thank you!

stellar4

Big ask here: Has anyone got a title card for the Weiser Thoth (White Box A) that they could spare? I know its absence doesnt affect how the deck works but there is a weird OCD bit of me that wants to see the pack complete...
Many thanks!