Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Kadar deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Playing Cards

Citizen

stellar4 
Citizen

This one flew right under my (normally super-efficient!) fortune telling card radar........ is there anywhere that this available to buy? It looks like it would be a great working deck.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Citizen

avalonian 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellar4 View Post
This one flew right under my (normally super-efficient!) fortune telling card radar........ is there anywhere that this available to buy? It looks like it would be a great working deck.
The creator, Christopher J Gould , is a member of this forum, maybe send him a private message?

I have this deck and it is lovely, a real quality product with a very distinct energy and character.

Forgot to mention that the cardstock is that lovely linen finish, could sit and shuffle it for hours just for the joy of it.

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
Resident

Christopher J Gould 
Resident
Kadar Cards Availability.

I am indeed here!
And thank you for the kind words - knowing your work is appreciated is the real motivation for a creative.
At the moment I am working like crazy to get the new Alchemy Moon Website up and running. The launch date is the 31st of October (naturally!) the address will be www.alchemymoon.com. I will be selling the Kadar decks there. We will be selling the basic deck or cards, and also the 'Pro' Edition, this includes the printed book, a comprehensive book for readers in pdf form, as well as free admission to the online advanced course in the cards.
If you are serious about the Kadar Cards, I strongly advise you looking into the advanced use of the cards. There really is nothing like it in the readers market - and that not a sales pitch, or a boast, I really do think it to be true.
I would really like to get a few sets out before the launch so that we can get a bit of feedback from readers, not only on the cards themselves, but on there application for reading.
If you want a set before the launch, just drop me a email at: alchemytalk@gmail.com
If anyone would like any more information here about the cards or the system behind it, I will happily answer.
cheers
Christopher
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

stellar4 
Citizen

That's great! I look forward to visiting the new website and buying the deck. Thanks for the comments about the cards Avalonian; it all looks wonderful but it is really helpful to hear from someone who already has it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24
Resident

Michael Magick 
Resident

i have been using this deck for a couple weeks now and I got to tell you it has really given new life to my readings. I can focus on helping my sitters not focusing on the means. if you are not a member of the forum for these cards on the website you are missing out on a huge resource for using these. i started out using Chris's Kadar elite reading set that only has 5 cards and transitioned to these for a pack small read any where tool. I am a fan of Alchemy moon for life now!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #25
Citizen

nicky 
Citizen

I havent received mine
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #26
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Odd - were you a backer ? I got mine ages ago....
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #27
Resident

Christopher J Gould 
Resident

Hi Nicky - sorry to here that you have not received your set yet.
I must say up front that I am the designer and have nothing to to with the distribution. (Although I will have when I start selling from the Alchemy Moon site - and we have a 100% track record of getting all orders out on time). What I suggest is that you contact the distributor directly - his name is Costas and you can contact him via his website. http://www.magictao.co.uk/
I am sure he will sort it out for you. If not, please get back to me.
cheers
Chris
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #28
Citizen

nicky 
Citizen

Chris - thanks will watch for it

gregory yes I was a backer - but I think it was sent from the UK and you are a tad closer than I am !
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #29
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
Chris - thanks will watch for it

gregory yes I was a backer - but I think it was sent from the UK and you are a tad closer than I am !
AH ! Good point. I wish I could tell you exactly WHEN I got it, but....
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.