Looking for Excellent Books on Sex Magick

Lokismile

I am a student of the Thoth tarot, study some of the works of Don Webb, Crowley and Peter J. Carroll, and am looking for recommended sources of books on Sex Magick. May anyone suggest titles that are reputable, practical, action-based and understandable?

One that caught my eye was by Secrets of Western Sex Magic by Frater U.D., but it is very expensive online. If seconded repeatedly, however,I would invest. I don't want to spend a hundred dollars ruffling through garbage before I find the valuable pearls underneath.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Always Wondering

I think it depends on what you mean by action based. Have you read Sex Magic Tantra & Tarot? The action there includes working with your tarot deck to find your personal symbols and some journal work all leading up to The Royal Mass of the Secret Lover which can be preformed either individually or with a partner. The secret lover being your Holy Guardian Angel.

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Magic-Tantra-Tarot-Secret/dp/1561840440

I paid about 20 bucks for it. I haven't read the other.

AW

Bhavana

I liked Modern Sex Magick - author's name is Kraig...might be considered a sort of beginners guide, but covers a good range of topics