Judgement as what someone thinks of your looks..

Adriana

So what would judgement mean when asking what someone thinks of a persons appereance?
Something unique maybe, but not sure that would be positive or negative haha
Or maybe they are kind of trying to make up their mind if they like how this person looks like...

GotH

I agree that it might not be positive. It could be that this person has finally come to see what she/he really looks like and may even be a bit judgmental about their appearance. The person's looks may not be what they expected when they see them.

rwcarter

Appearance as in physical looks or the way they dress?

Since the folks in the coffins have just been awakened by the angel's trumpet call, as physical looks, they could think you look sleepy or groggy or not quite all there. (I'm not alert when I first wake up.)

As the way you dress, they might think you look like you got dressed in the dark or that you dress like you need a wake-up call to see how bad you dress.

Rodney

UniversesCollide

What deck are you using? Also, do you mean this in terms of attraction or some other assessment such as job evaluation?

without referring to imagery since I don't know which deck you used I'll comment a little bit on how I'd read a Judgment card in that position. Unless other cards say otherwise, I see this as a positive card. Perhaps appearances meet or even exceed expectations or the person thinks this person is looking rejuvenated and refreshed.

Spectre Made Flesh

So what would judgement mean when asking what someone thinks of a persons appereance?

It could be that they have come to a positive realisation about the other person's appearance - the arms outstretched and expressions of happiness. That they were previously 'in the dark' (in the coffin) but have awakened to view them differently, in a positive way.

Or it could mean that they hold their horn when they see the other person with no clothes on, if that's not too smutty!

nisaba

That they are "judgemental" of them based on their appearance. As appearance has nothing to do with your character, if they are going to judge you on appearances, I personally would get the hell as far away as I could. Other people's opinions may differ, some people simply don't care if they are valued for their character or not.

Adriana

I agree that it might not be positive. It could be that this person has finally come to see what she/he really looks like and may even be a bit judgmental about their appearance. The person's looks may not be what they expected when they see them.

Possible.. I thought this way too when I saw it.

Appearance as in physical looks or the way they dress?

Since the folks in the coffins have just been awakened by the angel's trumpet call, as physical looks, they could think you look sleepy or groggy or not quite all there. (I'm not alert when I first wake up.)

As the way you dress, they might think you look like you got dressed in the dark or that you dress like you need a wake-up call to see how bad you dress.

Rodney

It was just about looks, not how they dress, although that may affect how someone looks I guess. I can imagine the dropped out of bed in the morning look hehe..

What deck are you using? Also, do you mean this in terms of attraction or some other assessment such as job evaluation?

without referring to imagery since I don't know which deck you used I'll comment a little bit on how I'd read a Judgment card in that position. Unless other cards say otherwise, I see this as a positive card. Perhaps appearances meet or even exceed expectations or the person thinks this person is looking rejuvenated and refreshed.

Using RW deck. It was definately in terms of physical attraction. Hmm your reply makes me think in another direction from the card. I could see this too, maybe they think they look better than others in the same group of people. Now I wish I just knew what the person did think hehe.

It could be that they have come to a positive realisation about the other person's appearance - the arms outstretched and expressions of happiness. That they were previously 'in the dark' (in the coffin) but have awakened to view them differently, in a positive way.

Or it could mean that they hold their horn when they see the other person with no clothes on, if that's not too smutty!

Lol about the horn.. Maybe theyr views on the person change after they got to know them better, so when learning their personality the attraction to the physical look changed somewhat too.

That they are "judgemental" of them based on their appearance. As appearance has nothing to do with your character, if they are going to judge you on appearances, I personally would get the hell as far away as I could. Other people's opinions may differ, some people simply don't care if they are valued for their character or not.

Yes, but people judge people from their looks all the time, even subconsciously. And nothing bad about that necessarily either. But I agree if thats all they look at they are shallow. But it would be sad if the person in question judges the other as less worthy because of looks..

lightsofblue

BeyondtheVeil

Judgement as what someone thinks of you

This is funny... well not actual ha ha funny, but I received this also.

It was definitely that the person was "judging" me on how I looked and didn't think it was that great. :D lol I'm 20 years older now and fluffier. :D

Rodney made a great point that was close to what the "judgement" was about me. They thought I was depressed and didn't look as good as I could. I didn't have on fancy clothes and was in relaxed mode. I was actually in a lot of pain and didn't feel like doing all the stuff I usually do before going out. I will admit I am lazy on that at times. My body shape is completely different now and my age is older. I would say that I did not meet "THEIR" expectations. I figure it is their problem not mine. I can't change who I am, so if I'm not their cup of tea...that's okay.

For the record..I was depressed and not all made up as most people would associate with me prior to that. I've had some major health issues and only recently getting back to feeling stable. I did however start taking a bit better care of myself which I should have done all along. Unfortunately, at that time, I was too sick/in pain to.

That was in "MY" case for ONE reading.

I have also had Judgement show up as making a major choice after having had an 'awakening" of sorts. I kept feeling this "knowing" about doing something and I just had to do it. lol It was a 'call" from inside that really got my attention. It wouldn't let up. So, in that case. it could be that maybe they have a call from inside about you. Something that gets their attention and helps them make a decision.

Hope that helps!
BeyondtheVeil

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Adriana, please return to this thread and provide feedback to the people who have generously tried to help you. Also, check your PMs.