Which Majors mean phone call?

Pao

So I was wondering which of the majors could mean a phone call, someone calling you.

The two came to mind when I was using my Guilded deck are Judgment and The Wheel (reminds me of the OLD dialing phones)

What do you guys think?

Annalise

I don't know, I know they're not majors, but I've always thought of Pages as phone calls.

Barleywine

Interesting question. Judgement as a "wake-up call" certainly fits.

I might fall back on astrological correspondences for this. Mercury has a connection to communication, and the Magician is associated with Mercury, as well as having the role of "transmission."

GoodnessGracious

The Magician (communication) and on a mundane level Judgement can be a phone call or announcement. :)

headincloud

Page W springs to mind initially and the magician makes sense but it depends what the call is about too, Knight of Cups is some sort of proposal not always romantic, all of the pages and knights can be messengers though the pentacles suit is likely to be a written message rather than a call.

spookyboo22

The chariot

BlueSun

Not a major, but 8 of Wands is supposed to be a communications card.

Grizabella

I agree with BlueSun that it would be the 8 of Wands, even though it isn't a Major. Is there any particular reason that you're asking to find out which Major card it would be, like maybe you're doing an all Majors spread?

Pique Dame

Definitely Magician. He comes up a lot to indicate the need to reach out and/or establish communication. Possibly Lovers, too, as a connection being made between 2 people. I used to think Judgment because of the angel in the card blowing the trumpet (i.e. hearing the call or getting the call) but when it came up for me asking if I'd get a call about a job I applied for, I never heard anything. So to me, Judgment is a no because that door has closed and it's on to bigger, better things. The World is a possibility, too, depending on the type of phone call. If the call will bring some type of resolution or closure to an open matter, then World can indicate that.

Luminosa

The Empress too!