7 of swords rx as personality?

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi everyone,

I am using the gilded tarot deck and did a reading for a friend about a potential suitor. He came up as the 7 of swords rx. For the life of me I cannot figure it out. I clarified and the 10 of cups rx came out.

I feel he may have a lot of internal struggles/challenges and perhaps deceives himself in some way. He may be unhappy in life and may not relate to dates very well? The 10 of cups rx to me can also mean he has family issues and not being true to himself.

Anyone else have some ideas? I am quite stumped!

headincloud

Hi everyone,

I am using the gilded tarot deck and did a reading for a friend about a potential suitor. He came up as the 7 of swords rx. For the life of me I cannot figure it out. I clarified and the 10 of cups rx came out.

I feel he may have a lot of internal struggles/challenges and perhaps deceives himself in some way. He may be unhappy in life and may not relate to dates very well? The 10 of cups rx to me can also mean he has family issues and not being true to himself.

Anyone else have some ideas? I am quite stumped!

If I did a spread for a potential suitor and 7S rx came up I'd read it as advice to let go of an unworkable plan so no potential and 10C rx as a no go, as in no potential relationship.

If you asked for his personality it doesn't paint a very positive picture either, he may be deceitful or a loner in the extreme, or simply have no wish for a conventional relationship, 2.2 children and a dog but there may be a personality disorder behind it at worst. I can't remember which disorder is associated with the card but it's one of the more serious ones, if it comes to me I'll come back or someone else will likely know anyway. Could be anti-social PD but don't quote me on that and I'm not suggesting that is so in this case either.

How does he come across?

CaliforniaVirgo

If I did a spread for a potential suitor and 7S rx came up I'd read it as advice to let go of an unworkable plan so no potential and 10C rx as a no go, as in no potential relationship.

If you asked for his personality it doesn't paint a very positive picture either, he may be deceitful or a loner in the extreme, or simply have no wish for a conventional relationship, 2.2 children and a dog but there may be a personality disorder behind it at worst. I can't remember which disorder is associated with the card but it's one of the more serious ones, if it comes to me I'll come back or someone else will likely know anyway. Could be anti-social PD but don't quote me on that and I'm not suggesting that is so in this case either.

How does he come across?

Wow, very interesting! I get that the decit may come from the 7 of swords rx...where are you seeing a potential personality disorder? The 10 of cups rx?

She hasn't told me much. They know each other through a mutual friend. Her friend says hes a well rounded guy, but who really knows! He is quite a bit younger, 6 years I think. He is a Virgo if that helps, as I am, and I can be quite the loner myself...we are represented by the Hermit.

headincloud

Wow, very interesting! I get that the decit may come from the 7 of swords rx...where are you seeing a potential personality disorder? The 10 of cups rx?

She hasn't told me much. They know each other through a mutual friend. Her friend says hes a well rounded guy, but who really knows! He is quite a bit younger, 6 years I think. He is a Virgo if that helps, as I am, and I can be quite the loner myself...we are represented by the Hermit.

No, in the 7S rx but it only carries the potential for that.

CaliforniaVirgo

Hmmm very interesting, I will keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Enlightenment23

The 7 of Swords Reversed is someone who is deceitful, but the funny part is that they're sloppy with their sneakiness. For example, a husband who cheats on his wife, but leaves his phone with all the incriminating evidence out there for everyone to see.

Or a little girl who knows she's not supposed to take from the cookie jar, and she has crumbs all over her face and doesn't even care to wipe it off!

The 7 of Swords Rx is a sneaky person who either doesnt care who catches him or thinks the person they're deceiving is not smart enough to notice.

The 10 of Cups Rx gives me the impression of a false fantasy. He is conjuring up an dream - a beautiful romantic future - but it's all smoke and mirrors. The 10 of Cups Rx could also reflect your friend here - dreaming about perfect life that he has no intentions of providing for her.

CaliforniaVirgo

The 7 of Swords Reversed is someone who is deceitful, but the funny part is that they're sloppy with their sneakiness. For example, a husband who cheats on his wife, but leaves his phone with all the incriminating evidence out there for everyone to see.

Or a little girl who knows she's not supposed to take from the cookie jar, and she has crumbs all over her face and doesn't even care to wipe it off!

The 7 of Swords Rx is a sneaky person who either doesnt care who catches him or thinks the person they're deceiving is not smart enough to notice.

The 10 of Cups Rx gives me the impression of a false fantasy. He is conjuring up an dream - a beautiful romantic future - but it's all smoke and mirrors. The 10 of Cups Rx could also reflect your friend here - dreaming about perfect life that he has no intentions of providing for her.

Thank you for this!

I also find the 7 of swords a sneaky energy and I never considered that rx is means sloppy deceit!

My gf is very unrealistic in love (rose coloured glasses) so makes sense; however, the 10 of cups rx was representing him...so does this mean he may talk a big talk but with no intention to follow through?

Enlightenment23

Thank you for this!

I also find the 7 of swords a sneaky energy and I never considered that rx is means sloppy deceit!

My gf is very unrealistic in love (rose coloured glasses) so makes sense; however, the 10 of cups rx was representing him...so does this mean he may talk a big talk but with no intention to follow through?

You wrote in your OP that the 10 of Cups RX clarifies the 7 of Swords Rx, no? The 10 of Cups RX is about a false fantasy - and this is clarifying the motives of a person who is a sloppy sneak. So this is someone who seems to be presenting a false fantasy to your gf and he's deceiving her in a way that he's leaving clues/red flags. She just needs to open her eyes.

CaliforniaVirgo

You wrote in your OP that the 10 of Cups RX clarifies the 7 of Swords Rx, no? The 10 of Cups RX is about a false fantasy - and this is clarifying the motives of a person who is a sloppy sneak. So this is someone who seems to be presenting a false fantasy to your gf and he's deceiving her in a way that he's leaving clues/red flags. She just needs to open her eyes.

Yes, that is correct. I understand now, thanks for clarifying!