Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Yves Le Marseillais

Postman is acting....

I have no idea how I missed this one. I love the Pierre Madenié! But there, it's remedied, I just ordered it. And watched the YouTube presentation, and read LeFanu's article and Enrique Enriquez's interview. I can't wait to hold the cards in my hands :)

Hello Spphie,

Well received your order: Your parcel is sent this morning tuesday 03rd april.
Congratulations for your nice weeding: I saw pictures on Facebook.

Best

YLM

Sophie

Merci, Yves - I am excited about this! I'll let you know when the deck arrives.
And thank you for your congratulations :)

Bertrand - I've been reading about the ghost images on LeFanu's blog, I shall now go and read yours (en français).

Bertrand

Bertrand - I've been reading about the ghost images on LeFanu's blog, I shall now go and read yours (en français).
you should indeed, as it is a pretty different explanation (plus it's the right one ;) )

MoonGypsy

Hopefully, i will be ordering a deck within the next couple of days! The deck looks brilliant and fascinating! :love:

Le Fanu

you should indeed, as it is a pretty different explanation (plus it's the right one ;) )
;) I read it and it is fascinating. I keep trying to post a reply but it refuses to accept any of the letters I try to type in to prove I'm not a robot. I hate those things! Gave up.

But yes, fascinating... :)

Yves Le Marseillais

Welcome to the machines

;) I read it and it is fascinating. I keep trying to post a reply but it refuses to accept any of the letters I try to type in to prove I'm not a robot. I hate those things! Gave up.

But yes, fascinating... :)

Hello Le Fanu,

But don't you remember that you ARE a robot ? Ha ha !!

Bertrand found very probably the right explication: His documentation source added to his own experience of cardmaker made the difference.

Hat off to this other seeker of truth !

Yves "Blade runner"

jhernandez

Wow, very interesting. I cannot wait to see them, I hope my deck arrives tomorrow. I am waiting impatiently. Thank you to all of you who share all of these wonderful thoughts and articles. I will post as soon as my deck arrives. :)

MoonGypsy

Working out some Credit Card challenges after being hacked... i am hoping we will be able to place an order by Monday..:love: