Crystal Healing Bowls

Briar Rose

Hi Crystal lovers, I have a new idea. I am going to make (for me) Crystal Healing Bowls. I felt like sometimes I am too drained and too busy to actually do Chakra balancing, tuning,and meditation. Sometimes I like to relax, read or watch a movie, or do nothing, but still want to be with my *C R Y S T A L S*

so, this is my first Crystal Healing Bowl. I painted a wooden bowl ( or you could leave it unpainted) and pick what kind of Crystal you need, but use the extra small chips. This way you can put your hand(s) in the bowl and through the Crystals and let the Crystals do their healing magic. You can add charms, or sayings, or what ever you want.

My next wish for a healing bowl is Black Tourmaline. I noticed the prices are just right for the extra small chips too! Namaste.

GotH

Oooh what a great idea Briar Rose. I'd love to have a crystal bath! ;)

Namaste..

tarotlaura

I really love that idea. I have a lot of those small crystal chips too. This is something that I am definitely going to do tonight.

stonesatiety

Wow, that's beautiful, BriarR! I love running my hands through mounds of small stones in stores, so why not at home? Great idea. Black tourmaline would feel good.

Briar Rose

The black tourmaline that I was looking at for extra small mini's may not be polished. And I am not sure how the stones would feel raw. I have a raw piece, and it breaks off. The unpolished mini's might not feel good. I am hestitant to buy the ones I saw. I have to find polished.