Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
Definitely sounds like how I feel about what's going on at work lately.

TPBM: The Sun rx

Right now you might be finding yourself in a difficult situation or one which involves loss or disappointment. Don't be all gloom and doom over the whole thing, but also don't be overly optimistic and thinking things will turn out perfectly. Just try to look at things and be realistic; that'll help you figure out the right steps to make things right.
Okay

Two of wands
TPBM will have the chance to travel abroad soon, possibly with a partner
Top   #861
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Okay

Two of wands

TPBM will have the chance to travel abroad soon, possibly with a partner

I'd love to go traveling. I don't see how or when, but I'd love to go

Tpbm: the hanged man rx. You have a new perspective. Start to make your moves based on it. You don't need to keep waiting. (This card rx looks like a woman in yoga tree pose. Use this new perspective to put down roots. While still reaching for the sun ☀️
Top   #862
Resident

electrocutions 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
I'd love to go traveling. I don't see how or when, but I'd love to go

Tpbm: the hanged man rx. You have a new perspective. Start to make your moves based on it. You don't need to keep waiting. (This card rx looks like a woman in yoga tree pose. Use this new perspective to put down roots. While still reaching for the sun ☀️
This made me face the fact that I've been procrastinating on an application for research that I need to finish. I should get it done it now. Thank you for this.

TPBM: Justice

Something that was not apparent before will now present itself more explicitly, and you will have to make a decision. While you perhaps may feel like you don't know where to start and may even default to choosing the most convenient path, sit and deliberate on your decisions carefully and earnestly first. Your inner self will see you through to the answer that will best benefit you and everyone else. (This card has Justice with her eyes closed consciously, with her sword centered. Center yourself, and you will be fine.)
Top   #863
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrocutions View Post
This made me face the fact that I've been procrastinating on an application for research that I need to finish. I should get it done it now. Thank you for this.

TPBM: Justice

Something that was not apparent before will now present itself more explicitly, and you will have to make a decision. While you perhaps may feel like you don't know where to start and may even default to choosing the most convenient path, sit and deliberate on your decisions carefully and earnestly first. Your inner self will see you through to the answer that will best benefit you and everyone else. (This card has Justice with her eyes closed consciously, with her sword centered. Center yourself, and you will be fine.)

God yup! Serious stuff

Tpbm: death rx well things ain't over yet. No fat lady singing. Don't give up yet. You can do this
Top   #864
Citizen

Mystica7 
Citizen

Quote:
God yup! Serious stuff

Tpbm: death rx well things ain't over yet. No fat lady singing. Don't give up yet. You can do this
Makes perfect sense!

TPBM: The Lovers: A decision is awaiting for you. Here, listen to your heart only!
Top   #865
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
Makes perfect sense!

TPBM: The Lovers: A decision is awaiting for you. Here, listen to your heart only!

Yeah, but sadly I'm waiting on her to make her intentions known. Are we done or no because I want her.

TPBM: the hermit rx: time to rejoin the land of the living. You've gained clarity and understanding and now it's time to make your presence known!
Top   #866
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

Quote:
Yeah, but sadly I'm waiting on her to make her intentions known. Are we done or no because I want her.

TPBM: the hermit rx: time to rejoin the land of the living. You've gained clarity and understanding and now it's time to make your presence known!
Yeah.. I've gotten that a lot. Maybe I should heed that message, but oh is it so hard! I don't want to be hurt.

TPBM- Ace of Pentacles

Now is your time to shine! Grab the opportunities that come to you and go after what you want. Make a solid plan and then make it happen!
Top   #867
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
Yeah.. I've gotten that a lot. Maybe I should heed that message, but oh is it so hard! I don't want to be hurt.

TPBM- Ace of Pentacles

Now is your time to shine! Grab the opportunities that come to you and go after what you want. Make a solid plan and then make it happen!

Ten of wands
Tpbm will soon be overwhelmed by the passion of an admirer!
Top   #868
Citizen

LadyKathryn 
Citizen

Well ok [emoji177]❤️ who is it?! [emoji12]

TPBM
3 of swords- get to know what your heart wants and express that. Speak from your heart.
Top   #869
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Citizen

Quote:
Well ok [emoji177]❤️ who is it?! [emoji12]

TPBM
3 of swords- get to know what your heart wants and express that. Speak from your heart.

King of Swords

Be confident and think carefully before your next move. You are an intelligent, fair and kind person. Do what is best for others as well as yourself.
Top   #870

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.