Deviant Moon - The Hanging Man

LizA

Suspended in life, hanging in the balance and life stands still. It could be a result of letting go and not hiding anymore, or hiding behind something. Analysing yourself and letting go of the old self (and materialisms that occur) will assist the new journey.

cronegoddess54

The Hanged Man

He hangs as if he has no cares, stuck in this position of stillness thinking he has all the time in the world. But the waning moon tells a different story, time has not stopped it continues on. It is time for him to let go as the moon continues in its phase. The time is coming for new and fresh starts as the moon continues on to its New Moon phase..... when the time comes for beginnings, manifesting and attracting to you your desires....

LizA

CG, I really like your interpretation. Thank you for sharing and I have put it in my journal to refer to.

cronegoddess54

Hanged Man

LizA,
Thank you I liked yours too...Isn't this a fun deck to work with??? Sure wish the book would come out soon. Really want to see what Patrick has written about the cards. The clocks in the cards are interesting...want to hear more on them...
CG