FAVORITE MAJORS ONLY DECK?

MissChiff

I like to use the majors in the Madonni deck..the minors in this deck are really dull.

EmpyreanKnight

I think the cards in a majors-only decks are too . . . few. But I'm willing to explore them as the art in some of them can be truly tantalizing, as if all the inspiration and skill that should have gone into the production of 78 decks were distilled in a truly potent cocktail in only 22 cards.

If I am to start collecting them tho, I would definitely begin with the Golden Wirth. I also have the metallic Visconti Tarots and can wax lyric about its attractions. That's why I also have a major hankering for its bigger brother, the Tarot of Visconti Grand Trumps.

illyria

Tarot ReVISIONed by Leigh McCloskey. I don't read with them as much as I study and meditate on them.

Celice

My favorite majors only deck is the Wild Green Chagallian. I just love the art so much on it I pull it out to admire it but have never read with it. If I want to do a reading I use my majors only Illuminated Tarot (Carol Herzer).

Madrigal

I'm partial to this one by Roberto Viesi. I have a few others but I rarely use them.