Tell-Me Tarot

G6

I just got this deck and I'm really enjoying it! The illustrations are SO FUN! 😎

Any other fans of this deck out there? Have you been using it for awhile? How are you using it?

Any experiences/comments are welcome!

πŸ™πŸ»

G6

Tell-Me Tarot

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tell-me/

ana luisa

Don't have it but always thought it was a fabulous deck for younger readers, kids or early teenagers.

G6

Don't have it but always thought it was a fabulous deck for younger readers, kids or early teenagers.

Grown-ups too! Maybe inner child work, lol! 😊

Yes, seems it was marketed as a starter deck with the descriptions on the cards.

willowy

Grown-ups too! Maybe inner child work, lol! 😊

Yes, seems it was marketed as a starter deck with the descriptions on the cards.

I love it too! Originally I brought it planning to use it to learn some basic meaning by heart-kind of like tarot flashcards which my intuition could then build on but it really grew on me as a deck too,so I often use,especially on lazy intuition days lol.
I like the illustrations,and think it would be great for any age :)

gregory

I rather enjoy it. I bought it when it was self-published, called the Do It Yourself tarot, and came in a cardboard tub.... I didn't know USG had taken it on.

G6

I rather enjoy it. I bought it when it was self-published, called the Do It Yourself tarot, and came in a cardboard tub.... I didn't know USG had taken it on.

Oh wow, did the earlier version just have images without the meanings or is it the same as USG version? If different can you share pics?

πŸ™πŸ»

G6

G6

I love it too! Originally I brought it planning to use it to learn some basic meaning by heart-kind of like tarot flashcards which my intuition could then build on but it really grew on me as a deck too,so I often use,especially on lazy intuition days lol.
I like the illustrations,and think it would be great for any age :)

Yeah, I bought it thinking I would use it for verbatim 1 card readings, but I'm growing fond of it as a personal deck. The images bring a smile. 😊

gregory

Oh wow, did the earlier version just have images without the meanings or is it the same as USG version? If different can you share pics?

πŸ™πŸ»

G6
The fonts are different, but otherwise it's pretty much identical.

Thoughtful

l had this deck some time ago before l passed it on to my daughter. As you say the images are fun l liked it a lot. But after time l did get distracted by the explanations at the bottom and they did not do my own intuition much good :)

It is good though for getting the basic knowledge of each card. if you like the images so much you could always trim the cards leaving just the key words or nothing at all.

G6

l had this deck some time ago before l passed it on to my daughter. As you say the images are fun l liked it a lot. But after time l did get distracted by the explanations at the bottom and they did not do my own intuition much good :)

It is good though for getting the basic knowledge of each card. if you like the images so much you could always trim the cards leaving just the key words or nothing at all.

That was my curiosity about the self published edition if it was just the illustrations minus titles/meanings. This deck could totally work borderless/illustrations only. Personally the titles/meanings don't bug me at the moment to bother trimming though. I'll suggest it for USG Deck in a Tin line. It would totally work in that size and borderless.