Tell-Me Tarot

Thoughtful

That's a good suggestion, let us know how you get on. In a tin would be great.

tarot peacock

I also own this deck

I have had this deck for a few years. I think that it is very cute and non threatening. There is no nudity in it for people who do not like it, even in the lovers and the world cards the woman is wearing a cute white dress.

I have not used this deck as much as I would like as there are always so many decks to chose from. Some of the pictures and the meanings do not correspond to my own meanings but then I just have to try and figure out what the card is saying to me.

Overall though I think it is a fun deck.

G6

I have had this deck for a few years. I think that it is very cute and non threatening. There is no nudity in it for people who do not like it, even in the lovers and the world cards the woman is wearing a cute white dress.

I have not used this deck as much as I would like as there are always so many decks to chose from. Some of the pictures and the meanings do not correspond to my own meanings but then I just have to try and figure out what the card is saying to me.

Overall though I think it is a fun deck.

Do you like the additional layer of the card meanings or is it a distraction? It doesn't bother me, but I do see how having a borderless edition with the illustrations only would work better for some people.

tarot peacock

A borderless Tell Me

Yes I would find a borderless deck a lot better, but I have not seen this version.

The borders are not a total distraction.The colours on the Tell Me being so bright and plain they generally grab my attention away from the borders anyway.

G6

Yes I would find a borderless deck a lot better, but I have not seen this version.

The borders are not a total distraction.The colours on the Tell Me being so bright and plain they generally grab my attention away from the borders anyway.

A borderless edition doesn't exist at the moment. Gregory had mentioned the original self published version is same as USG version. I don't mind the titles/meanings, but if USG had another go of it I think a borderless/image only tin edition would be cool.