5 of wands RX and five of swords as feelings

Prilica

Ok... So I just try to figure out what is this pair telling me regarding feelings. How would you interpret them together?

They were part of a larger spread, but the 2 fives draw my attention mostly.
This is how I see them:

Is the 5 of wands rx knowing that the person is in an unfair competition, challenge? And the 5 of swords simply points out that even if they get what they want things will go wrong? A sense of humiliation after all?

Seems pretty dark. But I feel that I have to follow that course anyway.

rwcarter

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Upright the 5W as feelings could be distractions, whether those are other people or things (work, home, bills, etc), that interfere with his ability to focus on his feelings. So, reversed, it could point to the diminishing influence of those distractions. Then the 5S would show him triumphing over those distractions, which are relegated to the background, where they rightfully belong.

So the two cards don't actually say what his feelings are, only that he's at a point now where he can concentrate on them.

Rodney

Prilica

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Upright the 5W as feelings could be distractions, whether those are other people or things (work, home, bills, etc), that interfere with his ability to focus on his feelings. So, reversed, it could point to the diminishing influence of those distractions. Then the 5S would show him triumphing over those distractions, which are relegated to the background, where they rightfully belong.

So the two cards don't actually say what his feelings are, only that he's at a point now where he can concentrate on them.

Rodney
Thank you Rodney

Well the question was about how a certain person would feel and really is quite difficult to talk now. Is always busy... and I can count with my fingers the time we really can talk normally. It is very likely that then won't be distractions for some minutes at least so it would make sense and not so bad like my take on the 5 of swords. I am always kind of afraid of that card

Enlightenment23

In my experience, the 5 of Wands Reversed is avoiding confrontation, avoiding conflict. For example, I see this card when a querent is trying to get a hold of someone, but they are avoiding their calls/texts because they don't want to discuss something or get into an argument.

The 5 of Swords is about one-up-manship. Someone who wants to come out of some sort of situation feeling as if they're on top at someone else's expense.

Hope that helps.

Prilica

In my experience, the 5 of Wands Reversed is avoiding confrontation, avoiding conflict. For example, I see this card when a querent is trying to get a hold of someone, but they are avoiding their calls/texts because they don't want to discuss something or get into an argument.

The 5 of Swords is about one-up-manship. Someone who wants to come out of some sort of situation feeling as if they're on top at someone else's expense.

Hope that helps.

Thank you Enlightenment. So this pair could be pointing that avoiding any conflict and acting as if nothing happened could make this person feel like a winner.
Who knows if he doesn't appear that day it wouldn't surprise me much

Ruby Jewel

Ok... So I just try to figure out what is this pair telling me regarding feelings. How would you interpret them together?

They were part of a larger spread, but the 2 fives draw my attention mostly.
This is how I see them:

Is the 5 of wands rx knowing that the person is in an unfair competition, challenge? And the 5 of swords simply points out that even if they get what they want things will go wrong? A sense of humiliation after all?

Seems pretty dark. But I feel that I have to follow that course anyway.

The 5 of Wands shows "immaturity" and confusion. The card says it is all just "drama" based on secret personality problems. I see an ego problem here. A failure to want the best for both parties.

The 5 Swords symbolizes an inability for decision-making because you consider their views before your own; for example worrying about what they think of you instead of having a strong sense of self. There is a need to discover one's own truth before one acts.

What is interesting is that nobody wins in either card. If one wants to stir the pot for the drama, be forewarned that it could degenerate into a major battle.

Prilica

The 5 of Wands shows "immaturity" and confusion. The card says it is all just "drama" based on secret personality problems. I see an ego problem here. A failure to want the best for both parties.

The 5 Swords symbolizes an inability for decision-making because you consider their views before your own; for example worrying about what they think of you instead of having a strong sense of self. There is a need to discover one's own truth before one acts.

What is interesting is that nobody wins in either card. If one wants to stir the pot for the drama, be forewarned that it could degenerate into a major battle.
Thank you Ruby Jewel

Your take is very different from everything I knew.

In the 5 of wands rx... since it's about what will be the other person feelings for me after seeing each other could point to all the confusion he would feel and also feeling dramatic. For what I have seen now he tends to judge me sometimes like I am guilty for all that happened. So it could point to that because that's how this person acts sometimes.

About the 5 of swords he has always acted without really caring about what others think, but it makes him insecure and intolerable of different people

I don't want more conflicts or battles... We seem to be getting on well now but there's always the sense that this person blames me that's when I see the ego problems you say