Tower and World...not sure how I apply them to this reading?

Staceyd914

HI there,
I did a relationship reading for myself basing it on a spread where I lay out cards for each season for the next year. The two that are confusing me are the Tower and the World. I asked what will my relationship look like in the next month (spring) and got the Tower. I got the World card for what it will look like in summer? I know the World is not the end of a phase right more of just going to the end and circling back to the beginning? Does the Tower mean we break up, its ends and then I start anew with someone else? Or is it more that our relationship will go thru some rough times but we will rebuild and end up on the other side of a new beginning being the World? Any thoughts?

Puffette

HI there,
I did a relationship reading for myself basing it on a spread where I lay out cards for each season for the next year. The two that are confusing me are the Tower and the World. I asked what will my relationship look like in the next month (spring) and got the Tower. I got the World card for what it will look like in summer? I know the World is not the end of a phase right more of just going to the end and circling back to the beginning? Does the Tower mean we break up, its ends and then I start anew with someone else? Or is it more that our relationship will go thru some rough times but we will rebuild and end up on the other side of a new beginning being the World? Any thoughts?

I dont mean to upset no one but Tower is not a card that somebody would want to see as outcome because it shows that the foundation not only will be shaken but will be destroyed for a certain amount of time. What i mean is that even after two people break up there is a possibility for reconciliation but with a new structure,new way of seeying things. The old relationship is gone sort of and they have to rebuild new trust,new feelings and so on.
I got tower for myself 4 months ago when i was still with my guy and smiled because i said its impossible since we were pretty good together and with no intention to fight but the tower did materialised and we broke up recently. World was also one of the cards that fell next to my card and i realised a new cycle will begin for me and us together but in a new way and it did,because even after we broke up we continued talking but in another formula-as friends.
This is not valid for everyone of course.. because a new cycle/formula with the world card could represent a stronger bond too. Many people after they break up realise the other one was the most important person in their life and this makes them closer to each other. World can mean that the relationship will reach a new level of understanding too but better that it was before. " we fought but now we realised we need each other for completeness".
Be careful at anger cause tower means that too so try avoiding fights and jealousy.

Staceyd914

feedback

Thank you for your feedback. I agree completely with everything you just said and that's my issue is I am not sure what exactly the World is really symbolizing between us..does the Tower mean we break up and then the World is we are friends or something different or does it mean we break down all the foundations and rebuild and are stronger than ever. This is what is driving me crazy trying to analyze and figure out. Thanks again! Makes a lot of sense

Puffette

Thank you for your feedback. I agree completely with everything you just said and that's my issue is I am not sure what exactly the World is really symbolizing between us..does the Tower mean we break up and then the World is we are friends or something different or does it mean we break down all the foundations and rebuild and are stronger than ever. This is what is driving me crazy trying to analyze and figure out. Thanks again! Makes a lot of sense

Tower means destruction and the world brings u two a new phase. That phase can represent anything, from friends to lovers again. Keep your patience on track and do not think about these two cards. World card means generally a completion,graduation and sometimes i see it as Day and Night. The night ends(phase) and a new day comes(another phase).
You will know better at the right time. But for now its better not to stress yourself with this.

Empress26

The way I see this is that with the tower, your world will be shaken to the core on some way. Maybe you'll go through a rough patch and break up temporarily or permanently. In the summer, you will either reconcile or you will come to terms with the break up and actually feel like you're coming out on top. You are spiritually renewed and maybe realize that whatever your situation is with the relationship is what is best right now. I get a "sunshine after the rain" feeling with these two cards. I hope that helped!