GT ISSUE: Do people in the sitter's past mean they're gone??

MissNine

Curious what the experienced readers look for to recognize other people who continue to be active in the sitter's future, especially those who's cards land to the sitter's past.

When a significantor card is to the left of the sitter's card, how do you know that they will be part of that person's future?

Is this more of a possibility when the significant other is in the same X axis as the sitter card?

GT Example: (, -= card, X = person card, S= sitter card)
---X-S--
---------
---------
---------

Alternatively, if a person (man/lady, dog, child) is in the sitter's future, does that mean that they will have direct interaction with the sitter?

GT Example:

---------
--S-----
---------
------X-

Tag_jorrit

There are a few different ways to read a GT. Whatever way you read them, you are always looking for the influence of other cards. Reading the Lenormand is all about context and the interrelationship of the cards.

What is the primary concern of the sitter? What cards surround the 2 person cards -- how do they modify each? And if there is a specific question about a relationship between them, where are the cards that represent a particular situation (for example, Heart for a romantic relationship, House for what happens in the home, Moon for a person's work place) and what cards surround them ?

If you are reading the method of distance in the GT, how close or far away are they?

And remember, if you want an answer to a specific question, you must ask an unambiguous question.

Sharla

Curious what the experienced readers look for to recognize other people who continue to be active in the sitter's future, especially those who's cards land to the sitter's past.

When a significantor card is to the left of the sitter's card, how do you know that they will be part of that person's future?

Is this more of a possibility when the significant other is in the same X axis as the sitter card?

---X-S--
---------
---------
---------

Alternatively, if a person (man/lady, dog, child) is in the sitter's future, does that mean that they will have direct interaction with the sitter?

GT Example:

---------
--S-----
---------
------X-

Im not saying im an expert but i have been looking into GT's myself recently and have found out quite a bit of information, so maybe i could be of some help.

When i read a GT anyone who is to the left of me is in the past the closer they are it is recent past and the farther away the more farther past.
Also what cards are around that person, why are they in your PAST ? Cards around will explain this also and looking at what house they are in.

As for the future if they are to the right of me then they are in my future the closer they are the sooner it will be etc. And obviously the houses they are in and the surrounding cards will give more information.

I posted a GT i did for this month on here, and i have given lots of information regarding reading a GT on my thread. Everytime i kept finding stuff out ive kept adding it on to help others like yourself. http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=234343

Sharla

Also forgot to add if there is no card in the middle of the 2 people cards then this means that they have no connection left as you need a card in the middle to bind them good or bad. So 2 people cards next to each other means a quarrel or separation of some sorts.

Think i added this on my thread also.

MissNine

There are a few different ways to read a GT. Whatever way you read them, you are always looking for the influence of other cards. Reading the Lenormand is all about context and the interrelationship of the cards.

What is the primary concern of the sitter? What cards surround the 2 person cards -- how do they modify each? And if there is a specific question about a relationship between them, where are the cards that represent a particular situation (for example, Heart for a romantic relationship, House for what happens in the home, Moon for a person's work place) and what cards surround them ?

If you are reading the method of distance in the GT, how close or far away are they?

And remember, if you want an answer to a specific question, you must ask an unambiguous question.

Goid points! When reading a key card (heart, tree, etc.) do you just read the 8 cards around the card or do you read the whole line to the right?

MissNine

Im not saying im an expert but i have been looking into GT's myself recently and have found out quite a bit of information, so maybe i could be of some help.

When i read a GT anyone who is to the left of me is in the past the closer they are it is recent past and the farther away the more farther past.
Also what cards are around that person, why are they in your PAST ? Cards around will explain this also and looking at what house they are in.

As for the future if they are to the right of me then they are in my future the closer they are the sooner it will be etc. And obviously the houses they are in and the surrounding cards will give more information.

I posted a GT i did for this month on here, and i have given lots of information regarding reading a GT on my thread. Everytime i kept finding stuff out ive kept adding it on to help others like yourself. http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=234343

Oooo! Thank you for the link! This is a great resource for me!
I definitely agree with context but it's so difficult for me as a newbie to know if I got the whole picture. Thank you again for your help!

MissNine

Also forgot to add if there is no card in the middle of the 2 people cards then this means that they have no connection left as you need a card in the middle to bind them good or bad. So 2 people cards next to each other means a quarrel or separation of some sorts.

Think i added this on my thread also.

Yeas I've also heard that it means nothing binds them, but I don't quite agree. I do think it can show a disagreement that is causing a decrease of the connection between the two.

MissNine

So if the man is 2 cards left of the Lady (sitter's) card in the same row, is she in HIS future? Seems logical, right?

But he's not in hers?

monisina

---X-S--
---------
---------
---------

GT Example:

---------
--S-----
---------
------X-

I recommend to look at this web-page:
http://learnlenormand.com/petit-lenormand-love-relationships-2/

But I think if Man and Woman faces away from each other - it can mean that they are unattached related to the issue you asked. Not unattached generally but only related to specific problem you asked or which is arising from whole GT reading.

MissNine

I recommend to look at this web-page:
http://learnlenormand.com/petit-lenormand-love-relationships-2/

But I think if Man and Woman faces away from each other - it can mean that they are unattached related to the issue you asked. Not unattached generally but only related to specific problem you asked or which is arising from whole GT reading.

Good resource! I use the combo info daily!

Only thing with this info is the author uses card inserts and I don't. The only ones who would be people for me are the Dog and Rider. Rarely the snake, unless shady cards around snake give me reason to see snake as a woman.