Current Fey users

September Pixie

I just bought the deck and would be willing to try anything ;)

AngelAstro

Hi all, I'm quite new to the forums. I have recently ordered this deck and book and am just waiting for it's arrival. Although I'm quite busy with a six month old baby, I would love to join in when I get the chance to get on-line. My deck may be still about 4 weeks away though.

AngelAstro

Jewel

I have ben using my Fey tarot in doing work with the Tarot Courts book by Llewellyn and one of the other books in the series (can't think of the name at the moment), and the deck has worked beautifully for this. Doing the exercises has really helped me add depth to the meanings of the cards. There was one exercise in particular that was very very interesting. You picked out your significator and nemesis cards and did some work where the card represented 1. a baby, 2. yourself, 3. someone you do get along with. If you guys are interested in hearing more about this exercise I will be happy to post it. I was very surprised at how I viewed the card in these different modes, and it really did help me understand the cards better.

Imagemaker

Yes, please post what that's all about, Jewel!

lunalafey

Jewel said:
I You picked out your significator and nemesis cards and did some work where the card represented 1. a baby, 2. yourself, 3. someone you do get along with. If you guys are interested in hearing more about this exercise I will be happy to post it.

oh- that would be cool, it sounds sort of along the lines of what I was looking to go with the fey. Great!

Cthathem

yep, sounds interesting.. I'd like to hear more about it :)

Georg